Reasons to be Cheerful

I find the Campari a wee touch bitter personally but a classy drink to be imbibing all the same. Ruggy is a tennents hater so is OFTW when it comes to drinks
I agree with you but sometimes the Aperol makes me miss Irn Bru too much.

Just now, DiegoDiego said:
7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
I find the Campari a wee touch bitter personally but a classy drink to be imbibing all the same. Ruggy is a tennents hater so is OFTW when it comes to drinks

I agree with you but sometimes the Aperol makes me miss Irn Bru too much.

Aye an Aperol spritz is uncannily like Irn Bru. Superb all the same. 

19 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Judging by tonight's TV, Kelly Brook is the new face/body of Slimfast.

C'mon to f**k man, I know 'pics or GTF'  can be a bit overused on here at times, but it is absolutely appropriate in this instance. 

11 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

C'mon to f**k man, I know 'pics or GTF'  can be a bit overused on here at times, but it is absolutely appropriate in this instance. 

Even although you're a bully I'll throw you an olive branch. 

If you google image Kelly brook and slimfast you'll find what you need and be able to relieve yourself. 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Oh, go on then.

SlimFast-High-Protein-Chunky-Chocolate-F

Following Bennett's advice, I can confirm that Slimfast seem to be keeping Ms Brook pretty covered up in their advertising. One can only assume there's a loose skin/stretchmarks problem that Photoshop couldn't fix.

Wait 'til he finds the pram thread.

Also, I'm quietly confident that the DA would happily tell Cowan his taste is pish in person, so he can f**k off with this anonymous shite.

11 minutes ago, mathematics said:

@DA Baracus getting a shoutout.

9B3BA764-1EF0-414F-A63D-BF10E256EE92.png

I do indeed think they are pish. 

Not a fan.

5 minutes ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Wait 'til he finds the pram thread.

Also, I'm quietly confident that the DA would happily tell Cowan his taste is pish in person, so he can f**k off with this anonymous shite.

I would confirm as much, although I can't ever envisage any such conversation.

Not sure why he thinks the username is an issue. Very few people post on forums using their real name (such a move would be insanity considering the mentalists we've witnessed online). If he really wants my real name he could sign up and PM me.

Edited by DA Baracus

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Not sure why he thinks the username is an issue. Very few people post on forums using their real name (such a move would be insanity considering the mentalists we've witnessed online). If he really wants my real name he could sign up and PM me.

It's standard patter from famous folk; even quasi-famous like Tam. You haven't posted your real name like wot I do, so you aren't to be taken seriously.

The fact that he momentarily contemplated that a random internet person's opinion of his taste might be worth taking seriously is a bit worrying, however. If I post my real name and tell him Fawlty Towers is shit, will he stop liking it?  :huh: