Reasons to be Cheerful

Just now, Shandon Par said:

Good luck! I can see there being one sumo wrestling going on between folk desperate to get their hands on the burgers.

We actually couldn’t get it as Deliveroo don’t deliver oo our address so got a burger from a place in Portobello instead. It probably wasn’t as good as 5 guys tbh but it was certainly overpriced which somewhat made up for it.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

We actually couldn’t get it as Deliveroo don’t deliver oo our address so got a burger from a place in Portobello instead. It probably wasn’t as good as 5 guys tbh but it was certainly overpriced which somewhat made up for it.

Probably fox meat. 

New purchase on the way..

CEB4949B-9274-43F2-99BC-4613F124DACB.jpeg.a7318ece797a58a80ae1eea364885593.jpeg
Didnt you already have that? I dont really like the wire rope. Fond the sort of cable type rubberised ones carry a touch more weight and are better....

Need to look mine out though. Hoping to hang the bag outside tomorrow or Saturday where I can use it, rather than my rabble of a garage

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Didnt you already have that? I dont really like the wire rope. Fond the sort of cable type rubberised ones carry a touch more weight and are better....

Need to look mine out though. Hoping to hang the bag outside tomorrow or Saturday where I can use it, rather than my rabble of a garage

I’d seen them and the name amused me but never bought before. A gym in the Maldives had them and I got on well with them. Ropes tend not to last long with me and the only one I’ve got left is so painful when it hits you that it could end up breaking a toe. 

24 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

The authentic Nova Porty experience

Had to look the place up as I was certain it would sell different types of ironically-named fries and “slaw”. Of course it does. 

42 minutes ago, throbber said:

I somewhat share your pain. My mate was meant to drop a Shax Burger off to me tonight but he's been called out to Edinburgh so by the time he was to get back, it'll be too late. Devastated. They deliver to me, but am I f**k paying £6.

20 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

while his poor new wife looked for someone to talk to.

Wid? 

1 minute ago, mathematics said:

I ordered and picked it up. Not much to say other than I got my food soon after I arrived.

Ferr doos. I quite like the idea of a restaurant telling a customer to 'eff off'.  As long as the food is good.