Reasons to be Cheerful

Hearing that Shandon drinks all that caffeine in one day is like when folk told you Brooks Mileson smoked 100 fags a day - it sounds unbelievable and you wonder how anyone could possibly have the time to fit that into one day and then they get found face down in their garden pond after suffering a heart attack and you realise it was the truth.

1 minute ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

If ever the old headwings could talk - "You fucking what?"

Renton would like to make it clear he's not a homophobe and would happily bang anything that moves, or indeed doesn't move, but is not a fan of swimming pools, rain or anything else that involves him getting wet, or fisted. 

10 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Renton would like to make it clear he's not a homophobe and would happily bang anything that moves, or indeed doesn't move, but is not a fan of swimming pools, rain or anything else that involves him getting wet, or fisted. 

Casper's the same - humping is his hobby, even though he's too young to know why he's doing it. Getting wet, however - nah. I had to get a brolly out the other night to shelter him in the garden while he had his his pre-bed piss. Tart.

No data so far on his attitude to fisting - I'm guessing he'll be anti.

8 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:

Casper's the same - humping is his hobby, even though he's too young to know why he's doing it. Getting wet, however - nah. I had to get a brolly out the other night to shelter him in the garden while he had his his pre-bed piss. Tart.

No data so far on his attitude to fisting - I'm guessing he'll be anti.

Renton is getting castrated next week. Mrs clearly doesn't like him having fun fighting and shagging and in the kennels last week they said he spent most of the time in "time out" for sexual harassment. 

24 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Renton is getting castrated next week. Mrs clearly doesn't like him having fun fighting and shagging and in the kennels last week they said he spent most of the time in "time out" for sexual harassment. 

Renton Weinstein. 

Sum boi, young Renton. I hadn't noticed the nails, but wow - surely they get blunted just by walking around, especially on pavement/concrete?

Just now, carpetmonster said:

Presidents Day holiday in yankyland which means going to Cafe Tiztal for Mexican breakfast.

You'll probably take flack for this, but I can confirm that the more disgusting a Mexican meal looks, the more delicious it tastes.

You officially have my jealousy. Do with it what you will.