Reasons to be Cheerful

That blood red sky stuff is honking.

I am really not much of a beer guy but I am learning to brew so trying to try different stuff. I dont have high expectation of that one but I want to try the rum/oak flavour as this is something I could probably replicate if good.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Couple of lads at my work are into watching Maldives webcams because they claim you often see folk shagging on the beaches etc.

Be a wear

Was in the Maldives this time last year. This year it was a trip to Kelso instead. Hopefully there are no webcams in Kelso. 

I know P&B is more geared towards moaninng about modern phrases but I heard one this morning that cheered me up. Speaking to a young lady (a Christina Hendricks type) we were discussing our morning’s coffee intake. She showed me her large cappuccino and I told her I’d just had 10 espressos and she exclaimed “shut the front door”. 

Edited by Shandon Par

Guest Moomintroll
I know P&B is more geared towards moaninng about modern phrases but I heard one this morning that cheered me up. Speaking to a young lady (a Christina Hendricks type) we were discussing our morning’s coffee intake. She showed me her large cappuccino and I told her I’d just had 10 espressos and she exclaimed “shut the front door”. 
Pics or GTF.

2 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
18 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Pics or GTF.

gettyimages-500740897.jpg

18 hours ago, Con Stapleton said:

That blood red sky stuff is honking.

I actually quite liked it. I may use rum soaked wood in my beer making adventures.

16 hours ago, The Naitch said:

The Gran Riserva stuff is lovely. Good choice.

This was correct. Excellent stuff. Too expensive to have loads of it on hand but will definitely buy again. 

55 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Do you regularly have random girls off the news round? Screenshot_20200216-100332.thumb.jpg.a6ab393d996f3352f443d0c717274a71.jpg

Over how long a period did you have 10 espressos? If I have more than 4 in a morning I'm risking a heartattack