Reasons to be Cheerful

I'm cooking Christmas dinner at my in-laws this year.  I'm wfh today from their house.  I'm currently sat in the kitchen with the turkey cooking in the oven and a pot of stock bubbling away for the gravy made with the giblets, with Classic FM on.
It's all very pleasant. 
Sanatogen with the meal?

17 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

Now off work for 12 days.

Yay :-)

Hope you get breaks. 

Seriously, is Tesco not closed on the 1st?  If think you said before (maybe not) that you worked on the stock.  Surely that can keep for a day?

sorry my reason - not had a beer for over 6 weeks, no I've not been counting.  Just opened my second Chang.  Going straight to the heed....will post more when I'm blootered.

Think I may add to my Thailand travels biography  at some point.

Edited by SlipperyP

Hope you get breaks. 
Seriously, is Tesco not closed on the 1st?  If think you said before (maybe not) that you worked on the stock.  Surely that can keep for a day?
sorry my reason - not had a beer for over 6 weeks, no I've not been counting.  Just opened my second Chang.  Going straight to the heed....will post more when I'm blootered.
Think I may add to my Thailand travels biography  at some point.
Tesco is open on the first for a period of time

24 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Tesco is open on the first for a period of time

Sorry to hear that. Life is broken if you need to go to the big Tesco on !st.  Should be a time for the family.  to get political, but Scotland should be shutdown on the first......not to much Christmas day.

Sorry to hear that. Life is broken if you need to go to the big Tesco on !st.  Should be a time for the family.  to get political, but Scotland should be shutdown on the first......not to much Christmas day.
Am I f**k working on first but know a few sadly who are. My protected pay runs out 2021 so will see then what my future holds

16 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Rubbish! All religious, public and bank holidays should be abandoned and the days added to your holiday allowance. I'll take the days off when I want them, not when dictated.

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:
9 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

Am I f**k working on first but know a few sadly who are. My protected pay runs out 2021 so will see then what my future holds

Have you ever thought of hitting the biggest boss in sight

23 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Rubbish! All religious, public and bank holidays should be abandoned and the days added to your holiday allowance. I'll take the days off when I want them, not when dictated.

Santa not good for you?

I disagree,  Only way we can fight this is by coming together and shout loud. Then go back to work

Internationale spokesperoihb