Reasons to be Cheerful

Been offered two full-time jobs for next year, great stuff as it's really difficult to get that first job in teaching after the probation year. Absolutely delighted and it means that the summer holidays in three weeks time will actually feel like the start of a holiday, and not just being unemployed!

Welcome to the wonderful world of teaching, best move I ever made!

Finding an album not that you had forgotten, you knew about it, but just hadn´t got round to listening to it for ages, yet somehow of all days, today is the day you pull it out and think - why the f**k didn´t I do that earlier.

Me Scuba diving

Scuba.jpg

How good is scuba diving? I did it in Cyprus a couple of years ago and to this day it is the most surreal experience of my life. Me and my mates reckoned it must be similar to what it's like floating about in space.

How good is scuba diving? I did it in Cyprus a couple of years ago and to this day it is the most surreal experience of my life. Me and my mates reckoned it must be similar to what it's like floating about in space.

Done it in the red sea last year ,,,literally out of this world.

I loved it,Been going to do it for years and the guys came to our hotel for a free taster and after doing that I booked up for the next day.Going to Alcudia in sept and plan do do it again.

I've been snorkelling loads of times and enjoyed it every time, though it's much better in the Med than in the Atlantic. Would love to try Scuba Diving. Maybe one day when I'm as rich as Keith. Div really does treat these mods well ;)

I've been snorkelling loads of times and enjoyed it every time, though it's much better in the Med than in the Atlantic. Would love to try Scuba Diving. Maybe one day when I'm as rich as Keith. Div really does treat these mods well ;)

Well someone has to look after me :P

It was only 55 euros for the Scuba diving though.