1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Who is going to photoshop that then?

I havent got time at the moment.

Be cheerful M squared.

On 07/08/2019 at 12:19, Crroma said:
On 07/08/2019 at 10:44, Swarley said:
Tons of stuff. My pool needs some major renovations and it would go towards that, or towards the house/garden renovations that we'd love to do. So  account number, password and mother's maiden name, chop chop!

All jokes aside i dont like what you'd use the money for. Renovation is so big headed.

When he said swimming pool...

Kibera-Women-for-Women-in-Africa68.jpg

I've just finished work. It is now the weekend.

Back on Tuesday :) 

Swimming pool AND a shower.
Posh c**t. 
And a massive walk in wardrobe too

On 08/08/2019 at 09:40, welshbairn said:

When he said swimming pool...

Kibera-Women-for-Women-in-Africa68.jpg

Did the green and white hooped tops get stolen from the line before this was taken?

Its almost the weekend lads

Roll up wait a minute let me put some kush right in it

19 minutes ago, Crroma said:

Roll up wait a minute let me put some kush right in it

Oh No Ugh GIF by Bounce

6 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

Having a Friday night game, and the weekend not being ruined by the result.

images (21).jpeg

VAR. Absolutely loving the seethe it's already causing with everyone down the road, in particular the pundits. The best thing today was that they were almost questioning why it's in the game. Do they think FIFA have just come up with such a thing out of thin air? It's been brought in because these fuckwits have been screaming out for it for years.

I'll actually react like Randy Marsh if VAR cuts off an important goal for Engerland at some point. Ideally with Lawrenson commentating and Wright in the studio.

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

VAR. Absolutely loving the seethe it's already causing with everyone down the road, in particular the pundits. The best thing today was that they were almost questioning why it's in the game. Do they think FIFA have just come up with such a thing out of thin air? It's been brought in because these fuckwits have been screaming out for it for years.

I'll actually react like Randy Marsh if VAR cuts off an important goal for Engerland at some point. Ideally with Lawrenson commentating and Wright in the studio.

This.

I fucking hate the whole idea of VAR, but the seethe it generates is tremendous.

45 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

In terms of England, you can trace the wailing for it back to Frank Lampards goal that never was against Germany in 2010. Fucking hell that was tremendous.

46 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

In terms of England, you can trace the wailing for it back to Frank Lampards goal that never was against Germany in 2010. Fucking hell that was tremendous.

What a day that was. I was in a pub in Australia with Germans to my left and English to my right. Absolute #scenes

What a day that was. I was in a pub in Australia with Germans to my left and English to my right. Absolute #scenes
Wish I had been stuck in the middle with you.

Today I had a wee chuckle when I remembered a few times we had a substitute teacher in high school. A common occurrence was for her (normally her, normally non native) to send a piece of paper around for everyone to put their names on.

Clearly, half the lesson was taken up with coming up with funnynames for her to read out.

What tournament was it wright just sat there with the petted lip, absolutely huffing and on verge of tears when England went out. Think wright Philips was at the tournament but the reaction was beautiful. BBC money at its best.