Just arrived at Cadwell Park. The weather is lovely, forecast is good. Three days of track action, bbq and beer ahead. Get in!!! 

:)

Had a brilliant few days in Spain. Sitges is a cracking little town and loved having a wander round Barcelona as well. Already looking at going back next summer. Can't wait.

offer accepted on a new house for me and the future Mrs H today; paid £10k more than we wanted, but £15k less than we might have had to go to; it's precisely 120 paces from the pub which serves beer from three local breweries (Harveys, Gun Hill & The Long Man) and is in a village with barely more than a dozen other houses - and one shop, between the South Downs and the High Weald, 10 miles from Lewes

I am fucking ecstatic (but thought it more important to post half a dozen 19/20 Italian football shirts in here before this - priorities, an' all.....)

image.png.f3b9216d12b272dbe8ce90d0f7b031e5.png

ETA - this now means that home games at The Keepmoat will entail a 442 mile round trip...

Edited by Herman Hessian

love them but the grand kids have gone home....silence has returned, ahhhh

44 minutes ago, Credo67 said:

That silence is just the best 😉

I’ve had my kids since last Friday, although each spent a night with their Mum on Saturday and Sunday respectively. They’re off to my parents today for a couple of nights and then to their Mum’s until next Sunday. Actually counting down the minutes to get peace and quiet. My youngest son has recently learned how to whistle and it is probably the most annoying sound in the world.

Think I’m getting to the stage now where everything they do is annoying

On 12/07/2019 at 19:40, Herman Hessian said:

offer accepted on a new house for me and the future Mrs H today; paid £10k more than we wanted, but £15k less than we might have had to go to; it's precisely 120 paces from the pub which serves beer from three local breweries (Harveys, Gun Hill & The Long Man) and is in a village with barely more than a dozen other houses - and one shop, between the South Downs and the High Weald, 10 miles from Lewes

Some cracking pubs in Lewes, was down there the other weekend. Gardeners arms is a cracker if you enjoy an ale.

Just now, LondonHMFC said:

Some cracking pubs in Lewes, was down there the other weekend. Gardeners arms is a cracker if you enjoy an ale.

one of the best - and it has a toad in the hole table too - you can't beat any game which involves beer and throwing weighty brass discs at a sheet of lead !

25 minutes ago, Adam said:

Think I’m getting to the stage now where everything they do is annoying emoji23.png

That never ends and just gets worse 😤

On ‎14‎/‎07‎/‎2019 at 11:37, heedthebaa said:

That never ends and just gets worse 😤

^ 35 lives with his parents, still learning the recorder. IMO

That never ends and just gets worse 

^ 35 lives with his parents, still learning the recorder. IMO

‘35’

5 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

‘35’ emoji1.png

Close 🤣