Reasons to be Cheerful

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I was snorkelling in the Indian Ocean earlier this year with my daughter. A big shark swam by. There was about 0.5 seconds thinking "wow, what a majestic big shark" followed by many expletives.

856500701_floatycunts.jpg.f92a792e963597e8f45f511067a8eb4f.jpg

Edited by Herman Hessian

2 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I’m no expert but I think that’s 2 sharks, not 1 long one.

Also, the one at the front might be The Thing, judging by the tentacles that are starting to pop out of its head.

1 minute ago, BigFatTabbyDave said:

Also, the one at the front might be The Thing, judging by the tentacles that are starting to pop out of its head.

I did post about it at the time but that was me doing the good deed for the day. Some shark had got stuck under the tight mooring rope you can see under the water and all its mates had turned up and were going a bit nuts. Grabbed some local sailors (insert Kenneth here) to show them what was going on and got them to free the trapped shark by lifting up the rope with a long boat hook. 

Guest Moomintroll
I looked them up. They're the shitiest sharks in the world. No, none, zero attacks on humans. This Moomin cùnt is at it. Get him with a real shark
Might swim with these lads next.fb3_img_fb3_img_img_a24cfdc3-7b47-59f7-a68f-9d86ada22a1b.jpeg

9 hours ago, Moomintroll said:
10 hours ago, MixuFixit said:
Where was it? I've swum with reef sharks but they're only about 6 feet

Blue Planet in Ellesmere Port, Female Sand Tiger Sharks are the biggies they have.

Tell the truth Moom, you were really attending a fish podiatry appointment

Image result for fish podiatry

Get yourself in with the real bad boys  😀

Jaw-dropping photos taken by 'crazy' shark photographer

10 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

I was snorkelling in the Indian Ocean earlier this year with my daughter. A big shark swam by. There was about 0.5 seconds thinking "wow, what a majestic big shark" followed by many expletives.

f**k that. My diarrhoea fuelled propulsion would have me half a mile inland within seconds before I realised I'd left my child in shark infested waters. 

Just had a beer with my old boss, who retired 2 years ago. Which within the following year I was made redundant from my duties, as the new management knew better and were heading in a "new direction"...that new direction has been discussed today with great hilarity. The new management thought their new technology and understanding of people through social media , has plummeted that company, to the same level as 2010, on their knees, before I took over.   The staff are leaving like rats on a sinking ship! The customers are not even asking.

What even topped that, I now have free shares in his new business. Only have to turn up at a few meetings every 3 months, as a consultant. No hands on.

I ran this mans business for 10 years making him millions.....

Happy times. 

Have recently been looking for a new full-time or part-time job since taking early retirement last year.  Have applied for a few and was invited for a "group meeting" with a company last Friday.  Was called immediately after the meeting inviting me for a one-to-one with the MD this morning.  Went to Edinburgh and came away with the offer of the specific job i'd wanted.  Full induction starts this Friday.  Happy days.

Update  :   Due to the fact that my whole working day (including travelling) was 12 hours plus, i have reluctantly had to jack it in.  At my age, i'm looking for something where a work/life balance is more suitable.  Have sent more applications, so hope to report back with positive news soon-ish.   Cheers.

Edited by hearthammer

Finishing up work in a few hours. Go home and have a few hours kip. Early start tomorrow and up to Glasgow. Numerous pints of T, watch Celtic V Lazio, more pints. Then drive home on Friday, after picking up the essentials which will see me through the next few weeks. 

Finishing up work in a few hours. Go home and have a few hours kip. Early start tomorrow and up to Glasgow. Numerous pints of T, watch Celtic V Lazio, more pints. Then drive home on Friday, after picking up the essentials which will see me through the next few weeks. 

essentials? hooker surely [emoji849]🤣