Reasons to be Cheerful

Should fucking clothesline the c**t while you're at it.
c**t had a hunting knife when he broke in. he stated in court "i collect knives since i was inspired by crocodile dundee". i was lucky that night so really dont want to mix with the c**t.

but your right i should have!

School finishes at 10 this morning.

The rest of the weekend will be spent at Cadwell Park. Hopefully celebrating as my mate wins the Thundersport GB Golden Era Steelsport championship.

I realise that that probably means nothing to most,  if not all of you.

I don't care :) 

:cheers

On 18/09/2018 at 17:46, G_Man1985 said:

Yeah me too. However unsure whether it to just go to dental hospital n be done with it.
Trust my dentist boy but money for it is no cool.

Go to the dental hospital. I can see in to it from my office so Ill make sure to point and laugh.

I'm not really one for discussing my bowel movements but I just had one of the most enjoyable shites of my life. Nobody else at home, toilet door open,  music playing full blast and an ice cold can of Tennents. I'm actually quite sad it's over now.
Taking a dump is one of life's great pleasures.

Wait till child is walking and following you everywhere. A shite in peace is a blessing
Aye this. I try to sneak upstairs but have to avoid the two of them seeing me, then try to time the opening/closing of the baby gate so they wont hear it and kick off. Murder.

Aye this. I try to sneak upstairs but have to avoid the two of them seeing me, then try to time the opening/closing of the baby gate so they wont hear it and kick off. Murder.
Eldest child worked out the baby gate within 2 weeks of installation. Stands at the door yelling at you and then cries if you don't let him in to flush toilet for you.
Kids are little weirdos at the best of times

1 hour ago, weirdcal said:

Eldest child worked out the baby gate within 2 weeks of installation. Stands at the door yelling at you and then cries if you don't let him in to flush toilet for you.
Kids are little weirdos at the best of times

Don't knock it, it won't be long until he reaches the 'doesn't bother to flush' stage. 

Then you have the pleasure of lifting the lid to take a piss, to find a shite staring back at you.