Reasons to be Cheerful

37 minutes ago, Swarley said:

House on the market last Thursday, sold yesterday.

Cashing in on your Opal card savings before the new system catches up? :lol: Read an interesting article on SMH site recently about the number of Sydney suburbs where median values are now $1m+. 

Love this. I'll be walking around in just a shirt and there are people dressed like they're on an Antarctic expedition.

They don't know what cold is. They've never spent 90mins standing at Forfar on a Wednesday night in January....

Aye, this. Folk wear incredible amounts of clothes at this time of year. Right now I do the 20 minute walk to work in Aberdeen wearing a shirt and troosers. I pass folk wearing hoodies, fleeces, big padded zip up jaikets, the lot. Even saw some (admittedly quite auld) dude wearing those big thermal gloves just last week.

It's just too bang average to get too up or down about. It's ours as well which adds to its likeability, pretty iconic in Scotland

I often wonder if that's part of the reason the neds drink Buckfast: because it's iconic in Scotland.

How anyone can drink that shite is beyond me. Horrible stuff. It appears to be a 'fashion' statement more than anything else.

I often wonder if that's part of the reason the neds drink Buckfast: because it's iconic in Scotland.

How anyone can drink that shite is beyond me. Horrible stuff. It appears to be a 'fashion' statement more than anything else.

Buckfast? Some people genuinely like it. Mate drinks it quite a lot despite being anything but a ned, I've only had one gulp, hated it, like a syrupy wine. Brutal.

More into MD2020 myself. ;)

Buckfast? Some people genuinely like it. Mate drinks it quite a lot despite being anything but a ned, I've only had one gulp, hated it, like a syrupy wine. Brutal.

More into MD2020 myself. [emoji6]

Like yourself I've had one swig of the stuff and almost boaked. It's a wine as well which always make me laugh. You can't imagine any highfalutin dinner parties have their meal accompanied with a nice glass of Buckie :lol: