Reasons to be Cheerful

I find Tennent's the most gassy! Bud goes down the best for me, it is actually more expensive than wife beater almost everywhere nowadays. Sometimes go for the cheap beers from Lidl which you can get 4 for £2.30 - i could go through 10 of them in a night though they just go right through me!

Yeah i have had it - usually get maybe 2 or 3 bottles of what ever to start me off then finish the night with a few tinnies! Trying to lay off it a bit, as i have said i have been drinking too much since around 2004. 

Just now, throbber said:

Yeah i have had it - usually get maybe 2 or 3 bottles of what ever to start me off then finish the night with a few tinnies! Trying to lay off it a bit, as i have said i have been drinking too much since around 2004. 

The night is young throbs, it's still only 20:19

Glasgow Red in The Shilling Brewing Company is for you then, the next time your in Civilisation. 

I think I'm passing through at the end of the month so I may nip in, depending on how long I have between trains.

My iPad was written off as fucked by me before Christmas, the screen kept jumping from app to app without me touching it. It has a hairline crack thanks to my boy dropping something on it, so just left it in my drawer by the side of my bed, waiting to see it if it would be possible to get it sorted.

Today decided to stick it on charge, and see if anything has changed. It was still jumping about the place, so just cracked it with my hand in frustration and it seems to have fixed it.

Should probably still get around to getting the crack sorted out, but delighted it is working well!

Heverlee is my favourite apart from Tennents but you dont see it that much really

I've had a total of one pint of Heverlee and it was absolutely rancid, at a supposedly upmarket hotel as well. It's actually decent, then?

4 hours ago, Mozzamozza said:

Now here's a phrase I though I'd never use: I had a please my day out in Inverkeithing today.

Did you never think you'd use it because it doesn't make sense?

Here's a phrase I never thought I'd use: wardrobe calculator lampost can't be thank you.

31 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Did you never think you'd use it because it doesn't make sense?

Here's a phrase I never thought I'd use: wardrobe calculator lampost can't be thank you.

It's the most sensible and coherent thing I've seen you post on here.

Edited by Granny Danger