Reasons to be Cheerful

In Elgin enroute to Buckie for Clach's first game, and couldn't resist a quick visit to Halfords to have another look at their hub cap collection, surely the finest tourist attraction in Moray.

P.S. Elgin update. Getting table service and Aspall's cider in the beer garden at the Drouthy Cobbler. Culture shock kicking in.
Might delay my connection to Buckie.

Never knew you were passing though or I may have joined you. Unfortunately I'm imbibing some free whisky in the Glenfoddich tent at Dufftown Highland Games.

Anyway, my RTBC is the large number of young boys running around at the Highland games (no BEAST) and they're mostly wearing Dons tops or other afc related regalia. Not a single OF top in sight. [emoji481]

Far more Caley Thistle shirts worn by kids in Inverness these days, used to be all old firm. I think we've got Lossie away in November, maybe see you then, bring your own straw.

I'm bloody delighted that Gunther has a jacuzzi / paddling pool with resident Hippo in his garden.
Almost every post screams "look at me"!
Other than that he seems like a good c**t and has started a very #dece thread on the travel forum.
Gunther if you are viewing, cheap flights from Glasgow - Goa in late September?

After a weekend spent driving from edinburgh to cork and back i have finally got my bed back. Gone from sleeping on a mattress like a bag of tatties to micro miracoil is something else