Reasons to be Cheerful

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Want me to tell you what she said about Rihanna? 

Save it for the next edition; I filled in the blanks for myself  :thumsup2

Scanning all the tidy MILFs in the park whilst I was out running today was definitely a RTBC. I would say trying to hide my semi at the same time was a PTTGOYN but I'd be doing the old boy a diservice! ;) 

Just got an email at work from a woman called Mary Minter who has just replied to her boss completely missing the point of what she was being asked to do, copying in almost every senior manager in the company.

Minter by name, minter by nature.

Just got an email at work from a woman called Mary Minter who has just replied to her boss completely missing the point of what she was being asked to do, copying in almost every senior manager in the company.

On a very similar note, a temp receptionist a month or so back mistakenly sent an all staff email (probably about 1500 folk on that one) to one of the CEOs, advising that Mr Brain was waiting for him.

I done it last week myself, got an email from a colleague who was going to get doughnuts from this shop up west that is the tits, and I replied to everyone saying I wanted a blueberry one, although thankfully only 30 or so folk in my office all staff effort.

18 minutes ago, Mozzamozza said:

Talking of Milfs (mothers I would like to fondle), going to the Olympia (swimming pool) slightly later (nearer 12) on a Sunday defiantly increases the Milf Factor.

Defiant MILF? Not sure I like the sound of that.

2 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

Is she a full bodied Minter?

17 hours ago, Adam said:

On a very similar note, a temp receptionist a month or so back mistakenly sent an all staff email (probably about 1500 folk on that one) to one of the CEOs, advising that Mr Brain was waiting for him.

I done it last week myself, got an email from a colleague who was going to get doughnuts from this shop up west that is the tits, and I replied to everyone saying I wanted a blueberry one, although thankfully only 30 or so folk in my office all staff effort.

I was lucky enough to work for ISS / Harkand when the infamous 'Sandwich Van' email was sent that went viral a few years ago (not so lucky to work there when it under right enough :lol: ).

Receptionist was engaged to one of the engineers, and they'd been emailing back-and-forth for days on the same chain, banal stuff about what they were going to have for dinner, etc at first, but then, on that day, they started emailing about what they'd been up to the night before, how wet he'd made her, etc, etc. Probably fairly common for a couple. What isn't so common is then for one of them to forward that email chain to the entire company letting them know that the sandwich van was outside. Most people just deleted the email as you do when you get shite like that from reception, but thankfully, a few eagle eyed folk noticed how ridiculously small the scroll down cursor was, took a look and found gold.

Was all over Aberdeen within around half an hour (we'd obviously all sent it on before being told not to), and had gone completely viral long before the end of the day. Pair of them were absolutely mortified and ended up leaving. Shame, but also fucking hilarious :lol:

I have been feeling that I'm actually on holiday (despite having to work 45 hours a week) as have so much on at weekends and through the week often just think f**k it and have a few beers. Got a very busy August to look forward to as well. This is after a pretty boring start to the summer.