Reasons to be Cheerful

Ummm...there's no Aldi anywhere near Queensferry Road. In fact there's practically no shops on it.

Is there not a few shops near the Drumbrae turn off? Not sure why on earth I thought there was an Aldi there.

1 hour ago, throbber said:

I refuse to spend under £4 on a bottle nowadays! Also there is no Aldi anywhere near me to check their wines out.

Someone I know came into some money and now never goes below a tenner. At M&S ffs.:rolleyes:

No fkn loyalty to the old guard that got him pished without any complaint in the past.

Seriously, just spending more doesn't guarantee good wine imo. (Definitely not in a restaurant)

Never heard of Liberty Haze? Decent?

I go to a couple of different guys for my smoke but there's one guy I get from every once in a while. He's forever giving it the bollocks; "It's this *insert invented on the spot name* strain"..... and have met many stoners/dealers over the years with all that chat. 9 times out of 10 it smells exactly the same, tastes exactly the same and gets you stoned exactly the same as the last stuff.

Lovely mate, not a heavy stone quite a giggly laid back feel
It's the same everywhere but the guy that dropped it off is a grower and a total weed geek. I've heard it all with NLx5 etc but usually I don't mind as long as it tastes nice and does the job. I only get this stuff maybe twice a year at most. I did get a bit of honey oil (very prices) the other week which although messy to make a j with my god I was fucked still got a bit in the fridge for next time I need to forget everything

16 minutes ago, Günther said:

Hoping to pop in at some point over the weekend so will definitely try it!

Aye that's a good point man. She told me that she only started drinking beer when she was in America a few years ago catching up with old friends, found that a strange place to get into beers! Always thought of Beer being a more European thing. 

You thought beer was European? Beer, that originates from what is now modern day North Africa and Middle East? That beer?