Reasons to be Cheerful

3 hours ago, Deeboy said:

Just a day into third year and SMPar is ripping the shite out the teachers. You'll go far, son. What a boy.

Connolly is a teacher?

1 hour ago, Tynieness said:

Grass cut at football ground this morning, 5 horses out of 8 won and I also have beer and wine too drink.

Pleasing...

Now if you could just find a reason to ban someone.  What a day.....

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

Now if you could just find a reason to ban someone.  What a day.....

Some sort of Logan's Run type culling would be a start.

Wait, what was the maximum age in that again?  :shutup

11 hours ago, WeAreElgin said:

Only having one pointless advisory on an MOT is extremely pleasing.

I only had one at mine as well.

They were advising me that the wee plastic lanyard thing for the petrol cap had nearly completely frayed. Cost to replace - £30. Went round to my dad's and stole some electrical tape to secure it. Actual cost to me - £0

Smoked duck with salad and warmed crusty bread for lunch with a couple of glasses of Malbec.  Only the second time I've had Malbec and the first at home; a really nice wine.  This was a £5 bottle from Morrisons and really good value.

Mrs is away out for the day, beer in the fridge, couple mates round for the golf and a q of Liberty Haze just dropped off. Well worth putting up with her family yesterday and missing the horses and golf ( their idea of sport is hillwalking, they are not real people IMO)

After a 60 hour work week and my Saturday ruined at a family do a Sunday in front of the telly does me fine plus it's my bday week next week so saving the coke and whores til then...
She doesn't mind she smokes it as well just Liberty Haze is a lovely bit don't see it very often

Musselburgh is probably the closest Aldi to you?? There is one being built on the old power station site at Porty, Right next door to a development of retirement flats. Smart move there [emoji1]

I think there is one on Queensferrry road as well which is of use to me. I shop at the lidl on great junction street occasionally and think it's great though.

Ummm...there's no Aldi anywhere near Queensferry Road. In fact there's practically no shops on it.