Reasons to be Cheerful

On my walk up to the shops I've just seen a pelican in full flight (circling above a primary school in full beast mode), a bunch of lorikeets and parrots and some massive RAF bomber type plane thing.

More sky chat at the same time tomorrow.

The wean and I saw a flock (gaggle? murder? thundercunt?) of bats flapping around in a circle at four in the afternoon last week, screeching like the world was coming to an end, presumably because the scareball was still hanging high in the sky..

Get back to your beds, you daft wee monsters. You get to sleep all day, and I'm fucking jealous   :angry:

The wean and I saw a flock (gaggle? murder? thundercunt?) of bats flapping around in a circle at four in the afternoon last week, screeching like the world was coming to an end, presumably because the scareball was still hanging high in the sky..

Get back to your beds, you daft wee monsters. You get to sleep all day, and I'm fucking jealous   :angry:

Colony of bats, I believe. Seem to remember cloud also being ok.

I realise this is probably too helpful a post for P&B, so I hope you take it in the patronising manner it was intended.

Colony of bats, I believe. Seem to remember cloud also being ok.

I realise this is probably too helpful a post for P&B, so I hope you take it in the patronising manner it was intended.

Of course. I am appropriately seething as a result.

I've been on holiday in Tenerife for the last week and it's been brilliant watching the Euros over here. Spent the evening in an Irish bar watching the Ireland vs Italy game and the atmosphere was something else. Also, the hotel has a big screen down at the pool so I'm currently watching the Spain game with a load of Spaniards. The only downside is going out tonight to watch the football will be a nightmare.

Edited by Bert Raccoon

One of my team mates finished up today to have a kid. Walked her down to the station to help carry her gifts. Gave her a hug and said "Hope everything goes ok." Her parting words will live with me forever. "Aye, RIP vagina." Buckled.

Are you a female or do you play in a mixed football team?

One of my team mates finished up today to have a kid. Walked her down to the station to help carry her gifts. Gave her a hug and said "Hope everything goes ok." Her parting words will live with me forever. "Aye, RIP vagina." Buckled.

Ask her for before and after pictures.

Successfully replaced the car stereo without breaking anything or exploding anything. Only had to dismantle my dash to do it.