Reasons to be Cheerful

If anyone is interested in my no doubt harrowing upcoming events, already got an interview for somewhere.

Went well (ended up with 3), got another set of interviews on Thursday

Actually applied to 2 different adverts for a job that turned out to be the same one and got called to arrange an interview from both (Agency and Barclays) which IMO should be a good sign.

Same here! I'm off to Lanzarote on Sunday for a week; average high 22 degrees. Not to shabby.

In Tenerife,it seems warmer. I hope you've not put too many big jumpers in. Went to Marino v.Cotillo yesterday. 2-1 home loss,good day out though. Edited by Sergeant Wilson

The hilarious absurdity of reading sad or fucked up articles on websites, reaching the end, and then seeing this kind of thing in the comments:

I quit working at shoprite and now I make $30h - $72h...how? I'm working online! My work didn't exactly make me happy so I decided to take a chance on something new… after 4 years it was so hard to quit my day job but now I couldn't be happier.