Reasons to be Cheerful

I've just handed my notice in! Finish up on January 27th. Delighted I'm gonna be free!

Don't have anything lined up though so need to get cracking. Sorted until middle Feb regardless.

Must have been bad if you didn't get something else first - like you say though, sorted till mid Feb so that gives you some time. All the best with it!

I've just handed my notice in! Finish up on January 27th. Delighted I'm gonna be free!

Don't have anything lined up though so need to get cracking. Sorted until middle Feb regardless.

So you basically have a three week period after leaving before you're fucked? That's a brave move.

If something doesn't materialise the I would suggest you try P&B crowd funding of your continued existence. Could be an interesting social experiment and illustrate the strength of the P&B community. It has the added benefit that if it goes tits up we can all have a good laugh.

So you basically have a three week period after leaving before you're fucked? That's a brave move.

If something doesn't materialise the I would suggest you try P&B crowd funding of your continued existence. Could be an interesting social experiment and illustrate the strength of the P&B community. It has the added benefit that if it goes tits up we can all have a good laugh.

Grimbo had to burn his house down before that worked. ITZDRK, would need to try something else, but equally dramatic.

Oaksoft knows how you can live it up on the state for the rest of your life, no questions asked. All the drugs and alcohol you want, foreign holidays, Sky telly, the lot. You'll never have to work again, congratulations!

Another one bites the dust! No more 6am starts though!

Bet there's more resignations late December and January than any other time of year. The thought of doing the same job you hate without a break for ages.

P.S.Whoops, sorry, wrong thread. :bounce2:bounce1:bounce4:bounce3

Edited by welshbairn

Thank you for the messages of support.

I will not apply for anything and use my January wage to take out an advert on the site for crowdfunding my life.

I look forward to slow cooker Saturday's, I'll miss the fitba though.