Reasons to be Cheerful

No, nothing like that.

Oh wait, I see, no sensible response so retorting to an already overplayed card. Fair enough.

Who deemed it not sensible or overplayed? I'm afraid you will be mocked for a long time yet GD. Challenging strangers to a punch up is the work of a senile old fool.

Who deemed it not sensible or overplayed? I'm afraid you will be mocked for a long time yet GD. Challenging strangers to a punch up is the work of a senile old fool.

I deserve to be mocked for a long time about it, it was very foolish.

However when people use it as a retort when they have nothing else to say shows a lack of imagination.

I deserve to be mocked for a long time about it, it was very foolish.

However when people use it as a retort when they have nothing else to say shows a lack of imagination.

It linked in lovely to the shite you were posting, I don't regret using it one bit.

Still, it's nice to see you embarrassed.

It linked in lovely to the shite you were posting, I don't regret using it one bit.

Still, it's nice to see you embarrassed.

No it didn't. You had no decent retort and so fell back on that one. And where did I say I'm embarrassed? One generational thing I find strange is that younger folk seem obsessed by what others think about them, including folk they don't even know. It's something that far fewer folk of my age seem to suffer from.

FWIW I find it quite amusing that a guy of my advancing years can upset so many relatively young, and far more social-media savvy, guys without even trying.

One generational thing I find strange is that younger folk seem obsessed by what others think about them, including folk they don't even know. It's something that far fewer folk of my age seem to suffer from.

You're right and it's a crying shame. Maybe if you lot did care you wouldn't all be racist, homophobic, child abusing old bastårds.

You're right and it's a crying shame. Maybe if you lot did care you wouldn't all be racist, homophobic, child abusing old bastårds.

Just so I'm clear, you're calling me a child abuser?

I hope you'll have the guts to either confirm that or withdraw it.