Reasons to be Cheerful

I was at work! Might head back there now. :mellow:

Wouldn't bother, if he's still in the bath it will be well wrinkly by now. Might as well experience the joys of solo clubbing, you can't beat it!

Edited by welshbairn

The laughing at this post as seen the wife go mental at me for spilling irn bru onto the carpet. Cheers cunto

Another one breaking off from nocturnal activities to read posts on P&B, and drink fizzy beverages too. Bad form, gentlemen.

Hopefully you gave the carpet a thorough polishing by way of apology.

Wife took the weans to bed last night at 8:30 so I had an excellent night of playing (and completing) Metal Gear Solid 2, playing Hearthstone, watching The X Files and going out a wee run.

#winning

When you say you're off to the shop for a beer and the other half informs you that there's a secret stash which she recently bought (but wouldn't place in the fridge where it would have a life expectancy of <24hrs). Joker IPA, Caley Edinburgh Castle & Cairngorm Gold to choose from.

She knows me, must be love etc. :wub:

When you say you're off to the shop for a beer and the other half informs you that there's a secret stash which she recently bought (but wouldn't place in the fridge where it would have a life expectancy of <24hrs). Joker IPA, Caley Edinburgh Castle & Cairngorm Gold to choose from.

Is that right? Not the love thing, about beer in the fridge.

If she's the sort that would hide beer she's definitely sneaky enough to have a hidden bank account.

Window cleaner isn't going to be too happy when it's only his hole he's getting this week since some c**t drank his beer.

Window cleaner isn't going to be too happy when it's only his hole he's getting this week since some c**t drank his beer.

Now you say that, she did say she cleaned the windows the other day using a supposedly brand new power hose thing which she bought that very afternoon... which I've yet to actually see. All this whilst I was up Ben Lawers for the day. F***.

Now you say that, she did say she cleaned the windows the other day using a supposedly brand new power hose thing which she bought that very afternoon... which I've yet to actually see. All this whilst I was up Ben Lawers for the day. F***.

Was this a tantric experience?