Reasons to be Cheerful

Finish at 10. The rest of my shift consists of dispensing some meds and watching the Queens game. At 10, I'm off for a fortnight. Then I'll be back for a week (6 days) and then I'm finished here for good :thumsup2

Watching the Queens game should be nowhere near the RTBC. Wid get football stopped.

Going to the football by myself today and actually really looking forward to it. Usually go on the bus or with at least a few people in the car but none of my mates can make it and I do not have money to drink and bus it.

Big bag of fruit gums, Irn Bru and Off the Ball on the go.

Some 'Me Time' :P

:lol:

Going to the football by myself today and actually really looking forward to it. Usually go on the bus or with at least a few people in the car but none of my mates can make it and I do not have money to drink and bus it.

That sounds utter shit, wee sacks. Get through to Dundee and I'll buy you drink. Genuinely, your day sounds terrible.

That sounds utter shit, wee sacks. Get through to Dundee and I'll buy you drink. Genuinely, your day sounds terrible.

Im aff it, this is my 3rd week in, went off the rails a wee bit and took a fair slice out of my flat savings last month. Sensible head on until the folks go away to New York in two weeks time. :P Edited by 1320Lichtie

I hope that Hearts spoil your day.

Fair fucks driving an hour or two to an away game by yourself, I'd never do that. If I had nobody to go with (never going to happen tbf, big team) I'd go to the pub instead, each to their own though.

Not missed a game this season. An hour and a half to Falkirk is nothing. I'll see people I know when I'm there as well. Just travelling alone, just setting off now, if you want picked up in Dundee Deeboy geez a shout soon. :P

Thoroughly enjoyable and worthwhile that

Also the vast majority of people seem to be staying in tonight, which will make sitting in the house much easier

Happy days

Now that you've passed that test with flying colours, going to a nightclub on your own will be a piece of pish. I believe in you Lichtie!

Had a bit of a shite day at home with the kids. Went for lunch, spent ages in soft play and they were still a nightmare. Finally, after all the screaming, ironing, cleaning, cooking and washing, I'm lying in the bath with a cold beer listening to Oasis.

That's right cuntos, my cock is floating about whilst you read this.

Enjoy.

I really enjoy going to the football on my own, done it quite a few times. Living in Perth and supporting Queens though, if my Dad can't make it then if I'm going to the game my only choice really is to go alone. Will usually bump in to someone I know at the game though.

Had a bit of a shite day at home with the kids. Went for lunch, spent ages in soft play and they were still a nightmare. Finally, after all the screaming, ironing, cleaning, cooking and washing, I'm lying in the bath with a cold beer listening to Oasis.

That's right cuntos, my cock is floating about whilst you read this.

Enjoy.

Are you sure? Because what you've just described was definitely the work of someone with a fanny.