Reasons to be Cheerful

Aah right, I see. You could've just got me a bottle of wine and a card or something though rather than offering to stick your penis up my anus.

I appreciate the thought all the same.

Interesting that you immediately went to his penis penetrating your anus.

Tell us about your childhood. Was potty training particularly traumatic for you? :ass

Got the conductor job and my notice has been handed in at my current place of employment :D I'm about as happy to be leaving as I am about starting a new job :lol:

Completely different route (chortle) for me but I'm looking forward to it. If for no other reason, I've literally doubled my salary :) Happy days.

Well done pal!

I'm guessing you are a conductor then? :lol:

I know quite a few of the Dumfries conductors and they praise the job tbh. The Dumfries line is one of the better ones to work I'm told :)

I hope they don't give you a ticket punch, you don't have a good track record with sharp implements.

Got the conductor job and my notice has been handed in at my current place of employment :D I'm about as happy to be leaving as I am about starting a new job :lol:

Completely different route (chortle) for me but I'm looking forward to it. If for no other reason, I've literally doubled my salary :) Happy days.

Congratulations, but this is your P&B life from now on! :P

puns-puns-everywhere-rkyg32.jpg

Away to Southport airshow with the missus and spending the night in Blackpool before coming home tomorrow night. Been looking forward to this all year

At least one of these is surely a euphemism. Who possibly enjoys airshows and Blackpool? :huh:

I've been on the Saturday night Dumfries to Glasgow train before with a dozen of us and a bigot hen party going from New Cumnock to Auchinleck for their big night, who got so wound up after their attempted sash bash on the train was shouted down that they pelted the train with Magners' bottles when they got off. I'd be taking out an insurance plan tbh.

Not me personally but a good friend is. Does the Perth to Inverness line. Posts on here, he is minted and likes his job but works silly hours.

Aye the 4am start is something I'm not looking forward to right enough :wacko:

Well in QOS, now you've doubled your wage - laupin' your finger off = bad, leaving your finger be = good. Paedo 1978 shorts - bad, new shorts = good. Make it happen mate. And good luck :)

Aye, I reckon my first purchase will be a new pair of shorts. It'll be a sad day when I have to chuck the paedo shorts though. Keep and eye on the Things You Want To Share topic over the coming months. Those badboys are going to receive a well deserved eulogy from me the day I incinerate them :bairn

I hope they don't give you a ticket punch, you don't have a good track record with sharp implements.

I still have to go for the medical right enough. *Prays they don't ask to see my ticket punch technique*

I've been on the Saturday night Dumfries to Glasgow train before with a dozen of us and a bigot hen party going from New Cumnock to Auchinleck for their big night, who got so wound up after their attempted sash bash on the train was shouted down that they pelted the train with Magners' bottles when they got off. I'd be taking out an insurance plan tbh.

Aye it's rough up that way right enough. I imagine some Times will be a 'Stay in the Cabin' job :lol:

Cheers folks! :thumsup2