Reasons to be Cheerful

Somebody seems jealous. Haters gonna hate. I did get halo. However looks balls so will sell

I probably didn't phrase that well; my point was that it's cheaper with Kinect. Because Kinect is shite.

Still haven't seen any point in getting an Xbox One, however. But then, I wouldn't have got an Xbox 360 if they wean hadn't wanted one (and never used it).

Off to the pub straight after work tonight, then off to see the Bluetones at the ABC.

Also the added bonus of taking tomorrow off and the kids away at my parents for the night means we can go for a few drinks afterwards and not dread the alarm or the school run in the morning.

Off to the pub straight after work tonight, then off to see the Bluetones at the ABC.

Also the added bonus of taking tomorrow off and the kids away at my parents for the night means we can go for a few drinks afterwards and not dread the alarm or the school run in the morning.

I'll also be in attendance at the ABC tonight. Unfortunately, I won't be going straight to the boozer from work :(

I'll also be in attendance at the ABC tonight. Unfortunately, I won't be going straight to the boozer from work :(

Gutter! Sure you'll be able to get a beer inside though...

Should be a good gig, really looking forward to it.

Edit: If you see Mrs M come and say hello. I'll be the tit standing next to her in the jacket that's literally as bright as the sun.

Edited by Adam

Gutter! Sure you'll be able to get a beer inside though...

Should be a good gig, really looking forward to it.

Edit: If you see Mrs M come and say hello. I'll be the tit standing next to her in the jacket that's literally as bright as the sun.

I'll keep an eye out. I'll be taking the motor unfortunately.

Aye, they're always good value and Mark Morriss is a funny c**t.

I too will be at the Bluetones this evening. I saw them in March at the Admiral playing all the solo stuff. Was pretty rubbish. This should be infinitely better.

Non interesting fact: Mark Morriss once gave me a light at a Soulwax gig in King Tut's Wah Wah Hut circa 2001. Mine had stopped working.