Reasons to be Cheerful

Recently I've been playing the best tennis I have for years. Now whilst it is coinciding with the team season finishing, it's also hopefully going to run through onto the club tournaments. Not that I'll ever win one (in not that good), but at least I should do ok. I also hit possibly my best ever shot on Sunday in a league match. Guy hits the ball past my partner at the net, I then spring full pelt and from outside the tramlines whip a running forehand down the line for the winner. I ended up on the adjacent court as well, could easily see it as SOTD at Wimbledon. :D

Just spent possibly the best two weeks of my life in Brazil for the World Cup. Slightly gutted I'm home, but at the same time I've got memories that will stick with me forever.

You'd better have taken loads of photos for the Babes thread otherwise gtf!

Just spent possibly the best two weeks of my life in Brazil for the World Cup. Slightly gutted I'm home, but at the same time I've got memories that will stick with me forever.

Highlights?

Highlights?

The 4 games I went to, the Brazilian nightlife and most of all the women. I've never seen anything like the talent on show. The Columbia Greece game especially, with the majority of those in the stadium were Colombians.