Reasons to be Cheerful

There's three parking areas at the back of our flats - one for each block. A woman in the next block to us has been parking in the space for our block because it's closer to her back door, despite the fact that there's only room for four cars in our area and five in the other flats' areas. This has been bugging the shit out of me for ages. She parks right next to the path so that she doesn't have to walk as far (I'm guessing). Passing my test today was amazing but didn't even come close to the satisfaction of parking in that space when I got home earlier and then seeing that she'd had to park further away in the pissing rain a little later on. Petty, I know but it did make me smile.

Hope you parallel parked with perky wee sashay.. :rolleyes:

If you mean reversed into the space, no I did not. Adam had me take him to Asda earlier to get five cases of beer and he needed room to get them out of the boot!

For me, the best thing when driving is when someone pulls alongside you, obviously intent on going faster than you and then crossing back into your lane and carrying on. Nothing more satisfying than simply keeping pace with them and watching them seethe as you force them to take a turn they really didn't want to :thumsup2

I'd like to add I've been the "p***k" in this scenario a few times, and its equally pleasing to manage to sneak in front of someone

You sound like the kind of driver who slows down for every bend and accelerates like fcuk on the straight when I try to overtake.

Edited by welshbairn

You sound like the kind of driver who slows down for every bend and accelerates like fcuk on the straight when I try to overtake.

I-want-to-play-a-game-GIF.gif

Congratulations Mrs M.

Just wait until road rage and you end up kicking the shit out of some random in a yellow Ford Ka in the street.

It's a great feeling.

If I have road rage with anyone, it'll be this space-hogging bint. Did I mention she has a personalised number plate and a pink, sparkly crown decoration on her aerial?

If I have road rage with anyone, it'll be this space-hogging bint. Did I mention she has a personalised number plate and a pink, sparkly crown decoration on her aerial?

Key the bitches bonnet for that shit

Tell me the cow has eyelashes on her headlamps as well, I could use a good seethe.

Key the bitches bonnet for that shit

Will do!

Tell me the cow has eyelashes on her headlamps as well, I could use a good seethe.

She doesn't but I could always buy some to stick on there when she's not looking and key her door as well?

For me, the best thing when driving is when someone pulls alongside you, obviously intent on going faster than you and then crossing back into your lane and carrying on. Nothing more satisfying than simply keeping pace with them and watching them seethe as you force them to take a turn they really didn't want to :thumsup2

I'd like to add I've been the "p***k" in this scenario a few times, and its equally pleasing to manage to sneak in front of someone

I was driving to my work in Dunfermline in my CLK200 when this ding in a Vectra sat right up my arse.

Sped up to give me a bit of space and slowed down to let him catch up with me. Sped up again and so on and so on. The boy was absolutely raging.

Let him pass me and gave him a cheery wave and he gave me a wave back.

I was in Asda before tea time and was pondering which delicacy to buy form the cold shelf when I heard a chap say 'excuse me please' I looked round and he was looking at me.

Behind me were two bints standing blocking the aisle with their trollies side by side blocking the path of the chap whilst having a gossip, I turned to the aforesaid bints and said 'he must be talking to you as I am shopping'

Dirty look does not cover it.

On a driving related, wrong thread note, I use cruise control most of the time when I'm driving. It's amazing the amount of people you overtake who overtake you again before slowing down again. I know I'm not the one that had changed speed...

I love this, it's amazing the amount of roasters that tailgate you, if I could talk to them I would ask which (e.g.) 70 mph would you like me to drive?

I was driving to my work in Dunfermline in my CLK200 when this ding in a Vectra sat right up my arse.

Sped up to give me a bit of space and slowed down to let him catch up with me. Sped up again and so on and so on. The boy was absolutely raging.

Let him pass me and gave him a cheery wave and he gave me a wave back.

Our work vans are limited to 56mph and amount of abuse we get for not going faster is unreal.

I love this, it's amazing the amount of roasters that tailgate you, if I could talk to them I would ask which (e.g.) 70 mph would you like me to drive?

Cruise control has made my driving experience ten times better. I'll never have another car without it. It really highlights the amount of arseholes on the roads though.

Cruise control has made my driving experience ten times better. I'll never have another car without it. It really highlights the amount of arseholes on the roads though.

I use cruise control going work as I miss the rush our but coming home I am stop and start most of the way home.