• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

5 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I like to turn right and laugh at the plebs before I go to my seat as well.

Looks like Ryanair with a blanket and cushion to me. Maybe an extra inch of legroom.

9 minutes ago, Mark Connolly said:

I like to turn right and laugh at the plebs before I go to my seat as well.

I see the EasyJet pilot job is going well.

I have flown business class once and whilst it was outstanding, agree that its not worth the price (didnt pay for it, work did LOL)

7 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

I see the EasyJet pilot job is going well.

Why uhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes it is uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was once upgraded on KLM to India and quite frankly it was slightly less shit. 

Mind you I’m sure KLM cabin crew are retired crack whores from the streets of Amsterdam. Not to be messed with.

Because getting three seats to yourself on a long haul is one of the greatest reasons to be cheerful on the planet, you fucking reprobates. 

I was upgraded with BMI as there were only three of us on the flight. Must have been a hefty loss for them. Funnily enough they stopped flying to Damascus shortly after.

2 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

I was upgraded with BMI as there were only three of us on the flight. Must have been a hefty loss for them. Funnily enough they stopped flying to Damascus shortly after.

A better seat just for being a fatty tights?

Double whammy with Hayley McQueen bringing a wean into the world, and season 2019/20 being anchored by my pretend girlfriend (don’t tell my real one)

3C7F662E-3FA2-494E-AB60-07C2A5251B79.jpeg

Missus flying back from Budapest. Already an hour late to depart, there's two crying babies on board and "a Jewish family" whatever that means.

Absolutely delighted I'm still kicking about in my pyjamas playing catch with the cats.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

and "a Jewish family" whatever that means. emoji1.png

Isn't your bird German? 

38 minutes ago, Dele said:

Isn't your bird German? 

I think she might be a Labour MP or something?

(Pending a medical) After a long process I've passed the final assessment to become a train driver.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

(Pending a medical) After a long process I've passed the final assessment to become a train driver.

Will you be able to do homers?

Well done mate. Welcome to the world of free coffee and an expanding waistline

5 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Is it true that if you're a train driver and you hit 3 folk topping themselves you get retired on full pension?

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Superb mate! Always something I've fancied personally but never actually bothered my arse. 

28 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Is it true that if you're a train driver and you hit 3 folk topping themselves you get retired on full pension?

:lol: