Reasons to be Cheerful

Guest Moomintroll
I'm not one for flinging red dots about, but this infuriates me to the point of madness.
Zen Archer doesn't know how many times he's been a whisker away from feeling my scarlet wrath.
*Insert Ken gif here*

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

Motsi Mabusi, the judge on Strictly just now, almost pouring out of the frock she’s wearing, is most definitely a reason to be cheerful.

Yep, could easily fall asleep with my head in there. The ultimate bed and breakfast..

Won £30 on a scratch card then bought a £100 jumper for £35 in a sale that I've been after for a while.
Usually I buy something then it's in a sale and win nothing on the lottery.
You bought a £35 jumper not a £100 one.

Guest Moomintroll
Glastonbury tickets bought.
IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU... Ahem, excuse me while I relocate myself to the Heads Gone thread. Any spare tickets will, of course, be gratefully received.

When some manky b*****d walks out of a cubicle and directly heads for the toilet door without washing their hands, only to suddenly clock you and then suddenly walk back to the sinks with a look of either shame and/or awkwardness.