Reasons to be Cheerful

My new kitchen is *nearly* finished.  The thing that makes me happiest about this is that after 6 years of staying in a house that's not connected to the gas main, I now have a gas cooker again thanks to two big f**k off bottles of LPG that now live in their own wee store outside. 

IMG_20190916_204007.thumb.jpg.ce8220e961cdb39a7a86ae3585ee5071.jpg

Beautiful looking cooker.

18 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Nah, see that just looks shite I’m not saying yours is shite, I’m sure it looks better in the home. An AGA cooker is where my heart lies.

I would love an Aga cooker also but Kink's range looks very nice indeed.

Is that an Islamic ruler's cremation?

I’m sorry, your pun is lost on me, Zen.
I would love an Aga cooker also but Kink's range looks very nice indeed.

Thank you, Adam. I knew I could count on someone to have a bit of self respect here.

My new kitchen is *nearly* finished.  The thing that makes me happiest about this is that after 6 years of staying in a house that's not connected to the gas main, I now have a gas cooker again thanks to two big f**k off bottles of LPG that now live in their own wee store outside. 

LPG? Peasant

1 minute ago, Swarley said:
3 hours ago, KnightswoodBear said:

LPG? Peasant

Unfortunately, the cost of running mains gas through the land surrounding my house would be about £50k, so I'll make do with a couple of bottles of LPG.