• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

In Denmark it's called "Die Hard: Die Harder".

Outstanding story. It’s still better than the first one IMO which you don’t often see with trilogies.

9 hours ago, throbber said:

Die hard with a vengeance on channel 5 - easily the best Die Hard film.

50 minutes ago, throbber said:

Outstanding story. It’s still better than the first one IMO which you don’t often see with trilogies.

41 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Die Hard 2 is my personal favourite.

What the f**k is this nonsense? 

Die hard with a vengeance on channel 5 - easily the best Die Hard film.

Without a doubt the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever said on here.

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

Without a doubt the most ridiculous thing you’ve ever said on here.

He has to be trolling, if not he should be in Carstairs.

What the f**k is this nonsense? 
I never said it was the best of the lot but it's my favourite ;)

In Denmark it's called "Die Hard: Die Harder".
I thought that was die hard 2?

He has to be trolling, if not he should be in Carstairs.

Trolling would be saying the 4 th is the best.

Third one is great, the way in which Simon has them all dancing to his tune as one massive red herring is absolutely awesome, love all the puzzles he has them solving and Samuel L Jackson is great in it. Only slightly better than the first once which is still a great film. The second one is still good but the weakest of the 3.

9 minutes ago, throbber said:

Trolling would be saying the 4 th is the best.

Third one is great, the way in which Simon has them all dancing to his tune as one massive red herring is absolutely awesome, love all the puzzles he has them solving and Samuel L Jackson is great in it. Only slightly better than the first once which is still a great film. The second one is still good but the weakest of the 3.

3 is a good film.  I'll not argue that point.  Probably 1, 3, 2, 4 for me.  I've not seen the last one because it looked horrific. 

1 hour ago, KnightswoodBear said:

3 is a good film.  I'll not argue that point.  Probably 1, 3, 2, 4 for me.  I've not seen the last one because it looked horrific. 

Perfectly put

Yeah the 4 th one is definitely nowhere near as good as the first 3 and should never have been made. I remember watching it in cinema but can’t remember anything decent happening in it. I didn’t even know there was a newer one after that!

The 4th one is okay. I didn't finish the 5th because I was even more bored by it than Bruce Willis was. The 3rd would be better than the 1st if the ending wasn't so terrible.

1 hour ago, Tynierose said:

Defeated my nemesis at squash and off for a fortnight.

Happy days.

^^^

download.jpeg-7.jpg