Reasons to be Cheerful

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:
No cancer in my blood. Looks like the stem cell transplant has put me into remission! Let's hope it doesn't come back for years and by that time they find a cure. emoji847.png

Delightful. Well done to you, and the boy Ruggy and bairns too for winning such a battle. Specially in the circumstances for the wee fella etc. Great stuff.

Let them have their moment without talking about yourself for once.

7 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

No cancer in my blood. Looks like the stem cell transplant has put me into remission! Let's hope it doesn't come back for years and by that time they find a cure. 🤗

Good on yer, HSF....

In this age of Brexit deals and No deals... If that ain't a Reason to be Cheerful I really don't know what is.

Best wishes, and good health.

No cancer in my blood. Looks like the stem cell transplant has put me into remission! Let's hope it doesn't come back for years and by that time they find a cure. [emoji847]

Fantastic [emoji106]

We share a front lawn with our neighbours, and we take it in turns to cut it the whole lot, rather than just doing our own side.
It's my neighbour's turn, and I'm sitting back in the sunshine, having finished work for the day, while he's getting it cut.
Marvellous.
Drinking in view of him I would hope.

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

We share a front lawn with our neighbours, and we take it in turns to cut it the whole lot, rather than just doing our own side.

It's my neighbour's turn, and I'm sitting back in the sunshine, having finished work for the day, while he's getting it cut.

Marvellous.

When I had this issue, I gave my neighbour a few cans to take my turn.

Wandered into school to see how my classes got on in their exams, no fails in my National 5 and Higher classes and plenty of kids who didn't do well in their prelims have managed to get really good passes. So chuffed for them all, can't wait to see them in a couple of weeks. :thumsup2

3 hours ago, Crroma said:
5 hours ago, Swarley said:
Send me your account number, password and mother's maiden name. I'll resolve that problem for you.

In all seriousness what would you spend it on

I'd sort the dips in my driveway, buy several pairs of wide fitting trainers (got a bunion), sponsor a match at DFC & buy a pizza oven like Bairnardo has.

😎