Reasons to be Cheerful

On my way to Old Trafford for a nice hospitality freebie.
Actually by the time I take cost of train and hotel into consideration it's a fucking dear freebie.
PTTGYN thread for this pish.

You’ll fit in well at Old Trafford, you miserable c**t.

8 hours ago, Tynierose said:

On my way to Old Trafford for a nice hospitality freebie.

Actually by the time I take cost of train and hotel into consideration it's a fucking dear freebie.

PTTGYN thread for this pish.

Man Utd been brutal viewing all season.  Trust you to fluke a freebie on the day Man Utd have actually been half decent to watch! 

Mata >>> Pogba

Just now, Honest Saints Fan said:

My chemo is working really well and I may only need one more cycle after this one! Early next year I'll be looking at a stem cell transplant down in Glasgow using a donor possibly! So aye, get signed up to donate your stem cells and you could save my life :P

I'm already signed up... send me a fiver or I'll sign myself off.

1 hour ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

My chemo is working really well and I may only need one more cycle after this one! Early next year I'll be looking at a stem cell transplant down in Glasgow using a donor possibly! So aye, get signed up to donate your stem cells and you could save my life :P

Fantastic news, hope it all goes well!

My chemo is working really well and I may only need one more cycle after this one! Early next year I'll be looking at a stem cell transplant down in Glasgow using a donor possibly! So aye, get signed up to donate your stem cells and you could save my life [emoji14]

Is that the same donor register as the Anthony Nolan people get you to sign up for?

ETA. Also great news on your treatment.

10 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

:thumsup2

Could this be another P&B first? Has a P&Ber ever donated stem cells to another P&Ber? If you had the choice, which poster's stem cells would you pick?

I signed up to the DKMS thing a couple of years ago;

https://www.dkms.org.uk/en/content/about-dkms

Would encourage everyone else to do the same. They send you everything and all you do is send a swab back. Very easy and pretty quick.

Plus you get a nifty wee donor card and keyring once you're signed up!

Edited by DA Baracus