Reasons to be Cheerful

Shortly I’ll be leaving work and then heading for, trust, it’s true, a pint, on my own. In solitude. Peace. Bliss. Not going to my local so I won’t know folk there. Just a random pub, for a pint, myself.
Have a good weekend one and all.
Jealous.

That is truly one of the finest things in life, enjoy!

Not as cheerful as your fellow travellers I bet.
???
as crude as always i see bud! could catch up for a pint at the forfar v montrose game on the 15th December?
If I'm still up here then I dare say I could be persuaded to head through

For some reason it won't let me send you a PM, when it decides to work I'll let you know what's happening and I'm sure you'll agree it's almost a deserved punishment
cool mate. try fb if you want. i never really use it but can check it

Received delivery of a Philips PerfectDraft this week with 2 kegs of Lowenbrau. Currently putting it to the test and am already half cut. This is not going to end well.
How do you rate it, and did you do your homework comparing it to that sub thing? I have heard good reviewd of that but the perfectdraft thing looks a serious bit of kit.

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
On 02/11/2018 at 16:25, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:
Received delivery of a Philips PerfectDraft this week with 2 kegs of Lowenbrau. Currently putting it to the test and am already half cut. This is not going to end well.

How do you rate it, and did you do your homework comparing it to that sub thing? I have heard good reviewd of that but the perfectdraft thing looks a serious bit of kit.

It's fucking amazing. Managed to rattle a 6L keg already. Temperature is brilliant, fizz is excellent. The only problem is the hangover the following morning which is easily fixed by some draught beer for breakfast. Never did the homework but I've been getting battered with advertising from Beer Hawk since I bought a beer advent calendar last year. Made the plunge in a drunken mess last week. 

Beer Hawk - great bunch of lads. They sent me the upgraded machine that costs £100 more (in error I assume) and a 2 pint stein too.

It's fucking amazing. Managed to rattle a 6L keg already. Temperature is brilliant, fizz is excellent. The only problem is the hangover the following morning which is easily fixed by some draught beer for breakfast. Never did the homework but I've been getting battered with advertising from Beer Hawk since I bought a beer advent calendar last year. Made the plunge in a drunken mess last week. 
Beer Hawk - great bunch of lads. They sent me the upgraded machine that costs £100 more (in error I assume) and a 2 pint stein too.
Its the available lager thats putting me off getting one or other of them. If Tennents or Heverlee comes available then its goodnight for me.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

Its the available lager thats putting me off getting one or other of them. If Tennents or Heverlee comes available then its goodnight for me.

The Lowenbrau is tremendous.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Just finished work, home tomorrow for 3 weeks.

Going to Albania on Friday for the weekend, then off to Toronto and New York next week for 11 nights.

Quite a way to put a downer on your North American trip.

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

First time watching Scotland is it? ;)

I wish it fucking was! That said it wouldn’t be the first time and certainly wouldn’t be a surprise, if I didnt bother going to the game. It often ruins an otherwise enjoyable weekend.