• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

On 27/07/2018 at 14:52, throbber said:

I farted so loudly the other night that it woke my daughter up and she started crying.

The noise probably woke her up but it would have been the smell that made her cry.

My car insurance is half the price it was last year. Very pleasing indeed.
Is that a renewal quote or via a comparison website?

6 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
3 hours ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:
My car insurance is half the price it was last year. Very pleasing indeed.

Is that a renewal quote or via a comparison website?

Definitely not a renewal anyway - Admiral were wanting £20 more than last year and I'll save £350 by switching to Sheila's Wheels. The only way to get a reasonable price year on year seems to be to shop around, which is a bit of a pain as I quite liked Admiral. Renewal quotes are almost always shite.

Aye, thought as much. I was on the PTTGOYN thread when my renewal quote came in. I can accept them giving you a renewal quote the same as the year before but I can't get my head around the companies asking for more.

Sorry to be a smug c**t and duplicate this from the Gambling Thread but I think it’s worth it..

IMG_1532816390.795834.thumb.jpg.92226f4b46acc0d946811a78127c9046.jpg

I’m hoping that this bet isn’t included in the £40 down in the last 14 days line.

The noise probably woke her up but it would have been the smell that made her cry.

Nah it was because she got a fright she cried, it was a pretty odourless fart. She cries when I sneeze as well, I try to excuse myself when ever I’m about to do it but sometimes I can’t help it.

I’m hoping that this bet isn’t included in the £40 down in the last 14 days line.

Just went back to double check:

IMG_1532845928.757687.jpg

It wasn’t. I think the £40 down was due to that useless c**t Tiger finishing 6th last weekend. So still basking in my smugness. And dying slightly with an ever so small hangover...

Aye, thought as much. I was on the PTTGOYN thread when my renewal quote came in. I can accept them giving you a renewal quote the same as the year before but I can't get my head around the companies asking for more.
people are generally lazy b*****ds so renewal quotes are always the same/slightly higher as the companies assume we will just sign on again.

people = lazy b*****ds
companies = robbing b*****ds

Just now, ah-dee said:

people = lazy b*****ds
companies = robbing b*****ds

Dundee supporters = just b*****ds

3 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
7 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

thats very poor even by your shockingly low standards

No at all.  I can do much worse than that!

On 29/07/2018 at 03:13, 19QOS19 said:

They do it in the hope that people forget about their insurance and the renewal happens automatically.

57 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

They do it in the hope that people forget about their insurance and the renewal happens automatically.

I'm one of those people. Next time I'm going to comparison shop for the best quote and ask my firm to match it or at least drop their quote. I like the firm otherwise so I'd rather stay with them.

Just went back to double check:

IMG_1532845928.757687.thumb.jpg.78daffea0b8bbab7db420b379491363a.jpg

It wasn’t. I think the £40 down was due to that useless c**t Tiger finishing 6th last weekend. So still basking in my smugness. And dying slightly with an ever so small hangover...
Hangover, or massive come down

On 29/07/2018 at 03:13, 19QOS19 said:

It's because the insurance market is fundamentally broken, and because the cost of fulfilling claims genuinely increases year on year.

On 28/07/2018 at 20:20, gav-ffc said:

We got a new corner couch and swivel chair last Sunday and tonight’s the first night I’ve had a chance to lie on them and I am not
Moving all evening.

I also recently went for a corner + swivel chair set up, bought from sofology. Tremendously comfortable.

I got asked for ID yesterday at Tesco. When I asked how old she thought I was she had a look and said 18.

Her face was a picture when she saw my age (29), and I walked out of the shop like

200w.gif

I got asked for ID yesterday at Tesco. When I asked how old she thought I was she had a look and said 18.

Her face was a picture when she saw my age (29), and I walked out of the shop like

200w.gif.2a2877bbc1d304e3a314d5bfd9c183f0.gif

I’ve been ID’d twice since I turned 40. Presumably because the Glasgow diet is, in general, so bad that there are 17 year olds in Glasgow that look more weather beaten than me.

21 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

200w.gif

Maybe it was the acne.