• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Off to Turkey for a week today, bit nervous as I've never been abroad since I was 15/16 and my partner is in the same boat.

Going in October to marmaris. What part you going? Turkey is brilliant

6 Music going full-on "Death of Diana" with the sad music playlist this morning. Glorious! 

The flight radar app that lets you exactly where your incoming plane is and when to order your last drink.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The flight radar app that lets you exactly where your incoming plane is and when to order your last drink.

Based on that grammar you definitely should not have another drink.

Unless they’re requesting you get to the gate immediately and naming and shaming, you’ve time for another drink.

4 hours ago, Ylf said:

Going in October to marmaris. What part you going? Turkey is brilliant

We're going to Alanya, never been to Turkey in my life before but have heard good things. :)

I am cheerful because of the way P&Bs great and good came together over the last week, culminating in lastnights delicious emptying of England.

The match thread absolutely should go to gold forum.

Honourable mention to Croatia.

I am cheerful because of the way P&Bs great and good came together over the last week, culminating in lastnights delicious emptying of England.

I’ve not checked it out since this morning but last night it was a joy to behold. A telt of telts to the English and they’re subhuman followers.

It’s my granny’s 80th birthday tomorrow so me and my brother (her favourite grandchildren), are taking her for a nice lunch. She’s suggested we go to the pub afterwards to get bevied up.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

So that's what they meant on the news when they said the England players deserve credit for bringing everyone together?

Had a brilliant day taking part in the Pride parade today - glad I went back into town afterwards instead of trying to get into the festival seeing as they oversold the tickets.

My wife is away on holiday with her sister for a week. I'm also off work and intend drinking vast quantities of Tennents lager and doing a power of wanking.

I had that Saturday - Wednesday although I had to work. I am still not 100% over it.

In the pub for the football and there's a dugSnapchat-1896963270.jpg

Bumped in to Brother Blades last night, I'm pretty sure that him seeming like less of a fud every time I meet him is a RTBC

It was nice meeting you last night & I’m touchy because I have the hangover from hell.
I got home about half an hour ago and I'm missing a bit of my thumb following an argument with a dog. No excuses.

I got home about half an hour ago and I'm missing a bit of my thumb following an argument with a dog. No excuses.

Should have called @Slippery P