Reasons to be Cheerful

On 14/08/2018 at 16:28, Melanius Mullarkey said:

The return of milfy gym slags at the school gates. 

Its been a long summer.

The annual ogle at the new milfs at the start of the school year was one of the few joys of the school run. 

Off to see the Rifles tonight, work tomorrow, down to Dorset for a wedding on Saturday which I will drink a silly amount of high percentage cider at, home Sunday, Bank Holiday Monday, then fly to Barcelona for four days on Tuesday. 

My brother is getting out of the Beatson on Monday after being in for 4 weeks cos his health took a nosedive .Fighting like hell against advanced melanoma so every positive  thing is a blessing at the mo. He's choking for a chicken fried rice and a game of five a side. Think he might manage one of those two.:thumsup2

2 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

My brother is getting out of the Beatson on Monday after being in for 4 weeks cos his health took a nosedive .Fighting like hell against advanced melanoma so every positive  thing is a blessing at the mo. He's choking for a chicken fried rice and a game of five a side. Think he might manage one of those two.:thumsup2

What position will he play?

2 hours ago, Mr Pikey said:

He could combine the two with woking football.