Reasons to be Cheerful

I got six packs of Mr porky pork scratchings instead of the usual five, winning.

Send it to me. Pork scratchings are a rarity in ireland. Weird buggers

I got six packs of Mr porky pork scratchings instead of the usual five, winning.

Mate of mine from the Midlands gave me a shot of some Black Country pork scratchings and they were the absolute bollox. Can't help but think Mr Porky taste of cardboard now. Porky are to scratchings as Yo! is to sushi it would seem.

Hopefully this opens up a whole new world for you rather than crush the one.

Love doing stuff like that.

Smashing down sheds, knocking down walls, chopping up logs and kicking in doors.

I have to pulverise rocks with a flypress and hammer every now and again for work. It's fantastic when saved up for Monday mornings.

Especially because the crushing room is well hidden down in a basement and you can shout DIE FCUKA!! whilst doing it and nobody will hear you. In fact, it would make a fantastic torture room, hadn't thought about that until now.

18 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Mate of mine from the Midlands gave me a shot of some Black Country pork scratchings and they were the absolute bollox. Can't help but think Mr Porky taste of cardboard now. Porky are to scratchings as Yo! is to sushi it would seem.

Good. Scratchings are never as good when they are diluted with other parts of the pig.

You've not tried our local market. Ffs I have to lye down to eat them. They are sex.

My kid's favourite song is "Fette's Vette" by MC Chris. He even knows the words and raps away singing it. He's 2.

My kid >>>>>>>>your kid.

You just calm down SweetP. My son now playing some 18+ shooting game online. On level 7 now. While whistling 'Look on the good side of life'.
He turn 4 last week.

I've enough holidays to take 1 day off every week for the remaining 14 weeks of the year.

I might no work a Monday again until January. (He says going to bed in preparation for work tomorrow)

Everyone is off tomorrow unless you get the unofficial September weekend