• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

The word dece. An absolute pleasure and privilege to have this tremendz word in my vocabulary.

How's this pronounced? Like decent minus the 'ent' (I assume it's that) or something stupid like 'dee-say' or 'dee-chay'? Stupid sound for a stupid word wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Edited by Hedgecutter

How's this pronounced? Like decent minus the 'ent' (I assume it's that) or something stupid like 'dee-say' or 'dee-chay'? Stupid sound for a stupid word wouldn't surprise me tbh.

It's pronounced dece.

We the people of P&B demand answers! What has happened to the old thread!

Oh and as of today I have an empty for 11 days! Glorious! :D

I had an empty for a week not long ago. It was sensational. I was gutted when my mum got back.

You missed a great opportunity with the title of this. The prvious RTBC thread wasn't the original, this should clearly have been titled "Reasons to be Cheerful: Part 3"

Edited by die hard doonhamer

Just been told that my boss will be paying for me to get my Personal Alcohol Licence, usually costs about £400 for it.

Just been told that my boss will be paying for me to get my Personal Alcohol Licence, usually costs about £400 for it.

Am I missing something? I got mine for free when I turned 18.

Am I missing something? I got mine for free when I turned 18.

Everywhere that sells alcohol needs at least one member of staff that has a personal licence saying they are allowed to sell alcohol to the public and they usually charge about £400 to get it.

Link

It's pronounced dece.

Absolute catastrophic word. Only a Livi alias troll could come up with such bawbaggery.

Everywhere that sells alcohol needs at least one member of staff that has a personal licence saying they are allowed to sell alcohol to the public and they usually charge about £400 to get it.

Link

Gotcha.

Does the Personal Alcohol Licence holder get a significant wage bump for having sed licence?

Don't think so, I have one but I don't work in a pub.

Does the Personal Alcohol Licence holder get a significant wage bump for having sed licence?

I got promoted to manager last week so got my pay increase then.

It just seems insane a worker would fork out £400ish and not at least be given a pay increase.

It makes getting a mangers job in the future a lot easier if you have your own personal licence, some places might give people a pay increase for having it but my work doesn't.

Passed all my exams (just in some cases). Went for a run along the beach, it was lovely down there sunny and nobody about. Summer starts here I guess, well after my two 8 hour shifts today an tomorrow.

Passed all my exams (just in some cases). Went for a run along the beach, it was lovely down there sunny and nobody about. Summer starts here I guess, well after my two 8 hour shifts today an tomorrow.

Congratulations