Reasons to be Cheerful

I recently got a new phone. 

Pleased to say the inexplicable association with my pals contact number and Craig Levein as a display pic remains intact..... an in joke from about 15 years ago lives on. 

Whenever I plug the phone into the car, oor Avril pops up

Screenshot_20240403-230831.png

I pretty much have a new job. Been asked to come in for an interview at 2pm, but the job is basically mine. Just need to bring in ID for my PVG.

8 hours ago, superwell87 said:

I pretty much have a new job. Been asked to come in for an interview at 2pm, but the job is basically mine. Just need to bring in ID for my PVG.

Congratulations brother, we're all foursquare behind you

2128169982_fd88a8137f_b.jpg

Whilst up at the bar yesterday, I took a fairly large sip out of my pint in order to reduce the spillage risk when carrying the round over to the table.  Barmaid saw the pint was missing an inch and topped it up before I could say anything (had I wanted to), probably assuming that the head had settled too low.  Small wins.

Forgot that Tennents Ember existed anyway.  A glorious blast from the past.

On 02/04/2024 at 20:27, scottsdad said:

Since falling ill 11 days ago I have lost over a stone.

I can wholeheartedly recommend Norovirus for weight loss. Couldn't eat for more than two weeks and had to sit in a wipe-clean chair lined with towels for almost a month, but the results were spectacular.

Felt the closest I've come to dying so far, but I'll be amazed if influencers don't start deliberately contracting it soon to get beach body ready.

On 10/04/2024 at 19:46, BFTD said:

I can wholeheartedly recommend Norovirus for weight loss. Couldn't eat for more than two weeks and had to sit in a wipe-clean chair lined with towels for almost a month, but the results were spectacular.

Felt the closest I've come to dying so far, but I'll be amazed if influencers don't start deliberately contracting it soon to get beach body ready.

Saying nothing.

1 hour ago, velo army said:

Saying nothing.

It's amazing how quickly you get used to being too weak to move while liquid dribbles out of your fundament.

<obligatory OnlyFans joke>

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

A truly horrible evening for a couple of bald frauds. Delightful. 

I'm glad Man City got put out, they're like watching paint dry, 120mins where practically nothing happens as they inch toward goal with 100 passes at a time. Dull as f*ck to watch.

The journalist and media personality Piers Morgan had a weaker showing in the United States. Despite his followers on Twitter (8 million) and Instagram (1.8 million), Wake Up: Why the World Has Gone Nuts has sold just 5,650 U.S. print copies since it was published a year ago, according to BookScan.