Reasons to be Cheerful

I don't know why, but driving about driving a Ford pick up just appeals to me. It's always the first car I pinch on GTA.

My dad used to have one until last year. Spent a whole day when I worked with him driving merchant to merchant and dropping off materials.

Probably one of my favourite days of work ever, radio on, driving up the back roads, and taking a break when I want too.

At another assessment day today. This time for a job as a train conductor. Passed all the tests and have an interview now. Two interviews on the go now. After all the assessments and shit, I'm going to be devastated if I don't get offered a position at either of the places :lol:

At another assessment day today. This time for a job as a train conductor. Passed all the tests and have an interview now. Two interviews on the go now. After all the assessments and shit, I'm going to be devastated if I don't get offered a position at either of the places :lol:

Are you a torn faced c**t? If not, then a career in train conducting isn't for you.

In all seriousness, good luck mate.

Are you a torn faced c**t? If not, then a career in train conducting isn't for you.

In all seriousness, good luck mate.

I'm currently on the 1200 London to Inverness train and there's a very attractive woman handing out free booze. If the poster you are referring to is her, then hi.

If not, he should do it like that. Free booze = happy train.

Ive been in a pretty good mood for the past month or so when I've been working my summer job, was in a bit of a rut from student life and feeling generally unhappy and anti social as you get but its great to be out and about with routine again in life. :thumsup2

Got an interview this week for a new job, just awaiting a phonecall tommorow to confirm a time.

Good luck mate!

driving a pick-up doing deliveries.

Does the other guy, who does the collections, drive a drop - off? If so you should swap vehicles.

Good luck bud!