Reasons to be Cheerful

Your wife in the background there seems to be rather excited about overcoming her recent illness.

If she had bounced about like that last week it would been like shaking a human sized bottle of HP sauce with the lid off.

Looks more to me that 'Mrs Mozza' has just seen the Brechin-Forfar score come in on Saturday past...

:-)

At school today one of my colleagues gave me her phone number, basically to arrange to meet up/go out sometime during spring break! Result!

I know "spring break" sounds wanky yankee, but that's what it's called here.

At school today one of my colleagues gave me her phone number, basically to arrange to meet up/go out sometime during spring break! Result!

Game on mate

ALl going well she might give you a yankee wanky.

ALl going well she might give you a yankee wanky.

I remember walking past the toilet at a house party and hearing a guy say to the girl who was in there with him "if you were my mate, you'd give me a w**k!"

I think he ended up pumping her.

Just met with the loss adjusters; I'm getting a full new kitchen. Electrics, walls, ceilings, windows, cabinetry, worktops, electrics etc all getting replaced. Thank f**k for insurance.

Windows? Fuckin hell, your neighbour must've done a good job of flooding you.

Windows? Fuckin hell, your neighbour must've done a good job of flooding you.

Aye, they've managed to flood the house below me as well! One of the kitchen windows has water inside the glazing unit and the decorative timber surround has fallen out of the wall! Totally fucked us. But I'm not complaining now, when it's all done it'll be glorious.

Just met with the loss adjusters; I'm getting a full new kitchen. Electrics, walls, ceilings, windows, cabinetry, worktops, electrics etc all getting replaced. Thank f**k for insurance.

Wasn't your 60" tv in the kitchen? And a variety of other electrical equipment and jewelry that has all now been water damaged?

Wasn't your 60" tv in the kitchen? And a variety of other electrical equipment and jewelry that has all now been water damaged?

Sadly, appliances are covered by my home contents, rather than my buildings insurance, but wouldn't you know it, my home contents insurance may just get an email to say my £700 jacket was damaged in the flood...

Sadly, appliances are covered by my home contents, rather than my buildings insurance, but wouldn't you know it, my home contents insurance may just get an email to say my £700 jacket was damaged in the flood...

£700? Did Adam lend you his jacket?

Edited by Swarley

Do pupils count as colleagues?

Since my contract was ending I got in touch with an agency if previously used and got nowhere with. Interestingly though, same guy as 18 months ago, expect this time I'm currently employed, 3 interviews arranged in the space of 2 days all next week. Really shows it is incredibly difficult to get a job if you don't have one. (Dependant on where obviously, not talking retail, etc)

Plus where I am will probably offer me a new contract and a wage increase. Not that I'm going to be taking it unless nothing else comes up.

#comingupmilhouse

I also left my collection of Faberge Eggs and Ferrari 250 in your kitchen that day mate.