Reasons to be Cheerful

Had a cracking day at the Colombia Greece game today. Colombian fans are the best I've ever seen, the atmosphere was unreal.

Reasonably early night as I've barely slept the past week, and I'm up for a flight to Brasilia at half 4 for the Switzerland Ecuador game.

Had a cracking day at the Colombia Greece game today. Colombian fans are the best I've ever seen, the atmosphere was unreal.

Reasonably early night as I've barely slept the past week, and I'm up for a flight to Brasilia at half 4 for the Switzerland Ecuador game.

You need to take some photos for the "World Cup Tasty Burds" thread!

Bought my dad a DVD all about Juninho from his glory days at Boro for Father's Day, in amongst the World Cup I've now got this glorious footage to watch as well.

it is always worth buying your dad somthing you can use. Hence the bottle of whisky I gave my dear dad.

it is always worth buying your dad somthing you can use. Hence the bottle of whisky I gave my dear dad.

Yep, whisky was my first thought but he was at a whisky festival yesterday so thought handing over a bottle of whisky during a probable whisky based hangover today wasn't the best of ideas.

Had to take the day off to get delivery of a new cooker. Was meant to be delivered between 9-2 and they were here at 9:05. First two winners at Royal Ascot, roasting sunshine, new path layed and a crate of San Miguel in the fridge which was donated by my neighbour for cutting a couple slabs. I'm having a great day, shame the mrs comes home in a couple hours

Had to take the day off to get delivery of a new cooker. Was meant to be delivered between 9-2 and they were here at 9:05. First two winners at Royal Ascot, roasting sunshine, new path layed and a crate of San Miguel in the fridge which was donated by my neighbour for cutting a couple slabs. I'm having a great day, shame the mrs comes home in a couple hours

The way your luck is today she will probably be carrying an ann summers bag and be horny as hell

Since my last visit however many years ago:

• Passed out of HMS Raleigh.
  • Qualified on HM Submarines.
  • Walked the length of Hadrians Wall.
  • Finally went to Rome.
  • Bought a motorbike.
  • Didn't die when crashing said motorbike.
  • Played rugby for RN Command Scotland.
  • Got married.
  • Got selected for promotion to Leading Hand.

<p>

Since my last visit however many years ago:

• Passed out of HMS Raleigh.
  • Qualified on HM Submarines.
  • Walked the length of Hadrians Wall.
  • Finally went to Rome.
  • Bought a motorbike.
  • Didn't die when crashing said motorbike.
  • Played rugby for RN Command Scotland.
  • Got married.
  • Got selected for promotion to Leading Hand.

Congratulations! Good few achievements there! Though to me, you'll always be that young lad that was pissed as a fart in Walkabout five minutes after getting there and dropping a pint on the floor ;)

Congratulations! Good few achievements there! Though to me, you'll always be that young lad that was pissed as a fart in Walkabout five minutes after getting there and dropping a pint on the floor ;)

I've dropped numerous pints since then up and down the country. I felt it was rude to simply confine it to the fine people of Glasgow. Currently I'm touring Helensburgh.