Reasons to be Cheerful

I seen a motor exactly like yours in Perth earlier. I just going to assume you weren't in Perth now.

Nah, up in Moray at the moment. Car's looking different now anyway as we acquired a hardtop in Stonehaven earlier this week and have attached it. Bargain actually. £120 and it's in decent nick. Makes it more suitable for the colder and wetter months and makes it a bit more secure for when it's down in Glasgow.

Nah, up in Moray at the moment. Car's looking different now anyway as we acquired a hardtop in Stonehaven earlier this week and have attached it. Bargain actually. £120 and it's in decent nick. Makes it more suitable for the colder and wetter months and makes it a bit more secure for when it's down in Glasgow.

The only thing I ever acquired in the Stonehaven area was chlamydia.

Could have been worse

It certainly could. My mate got the real clap into Fraserburgh and I had another narrow escape into Peterhead. They're riddled with it up there. Apparently it's all the east europeans working away, getting lonely, and then the locals spreading it further afield.

Well in mate. I have an interview in 12 days for a job which will pay me 5k more a year than my current one and it suits me perfectly! Weekends off for football an getting pished. Lovely.

Cheers mate, hope you knock your interview out the park.

Just had an interview today, I find out next Friday the outcome of it, here's hoping.

Also good luck Matty.

I wish you all the best also mate.

Last day on decent food and lager before 'the regime' begins when I hit the gym tomorrow and it's salads all the way for the next few months to get back into shape.

Chinese Chicken Curry tonight with Stella Artois stubbies sitting in the fridge as I write this.

How can that possibly be a reason to be cheerful? Sounds terrible. I couldn't go without a takeaway and a couple of pints at the weekend

How can that possibly be a reason to be cheerful? Sounds terrible. I couldn't go without a takeaway and a couple of pints at the weekend

Good night in tonight - probably forced to watch X-Factor, though, tbh.

I need to get back into shape, mate. Either that or jeans keep getting shrunk in the wash.