Reasons to be Cheerful

My girlfriend's back from holiday in about 4 hours. This is most pleasing.
I have to say, I'm looking forward to having sex again. It's been a long 11 days. I missed her as well though.
She was away for 11 days and you STILL couldn't update that thread? Fucktard.

She was away for 11 days and you STILL couldn't update that thread? Fucktard.

Shut up you absolute weapon. Youre still a laughing stock because of your desperate attempts to save your missus from an absolute slaughtering from PoP.

Dont ever respond to a post of mine again.

Shut up you absolute weapon. Youre still a laughing stock because of your desperate attempts to save your missus from an absolute slaughtering from PoP.

LOL

You're just mad because your birds clunge is now like a clown's pocket. Understandable tbh.

You're just mad because your birds clunge is now like a clown's pocket. Understandable tbh.

He now needs to tie a plank to his ass to stop him falling in...

After having been graduated for over a year and having to continue to work my part time job of 7 years -as I searched for a new job- in which they refused to give me more hours then hired more people in my department and gave them more hours. Gave me more hours for a few weeks then took them off me because one of the managers sons didnt like working nightshift. Meaning I went from 22 hours to 9 hours. Having to do demeaning tasks and never being thanked for it. To never thanking me for covering their mistakes. To being treated like a toddler and being bullied by people who were bitter at the fact I had a chance to leave.

Today I got offered a full time job within my degree field. I get to hand my notice in on Monday and start on the 16th. Ill now be making 5 times what I made in that shite job and ill make in a month what it took me 4 to make previously. I honestly couldnt be any fucking happier right now. :) :) :)

^^^^ Verge of tears. ( In a good way)

Edited by Zizou-5

Well in mate. I have an interview in 12 days for a job which will pay me 5k more a year than my current one and it suits me perfectly! Weekends off for football an getting pished. Lovely.

Had a cracking day out yesterday to Boat of Garten in the motor. Went on the steam railway and had a really nice lunch at the Heather Centre. Great just to wind down for a few days after more than 3 months' uninterrupted 9-5 work.

Had a cracking day out yesterday to Boat of Garten in the motor. Went on the steam railway and had a really nice lunch at the Heather Centre. Great just to wind down for a few days after more than 3 months' uninterrupted 9-5 work.

I seen a motor exactly like yours in Perth earlier. I just going to assume you weren't in Perth now.