Reasons to be Cheerful

Driving home every night I pass through a district of Chicago called Justice. tonight, some daftie been pulled over by local plod (probably speeding). what made me smile?

in big letters on the side of the cop car

JUSTICE POLICE

Sounds like it should be the title of a 70's cop show!

Feeling really cheerful having seen the judges getting pelted with eggs by that random woman on BGT.

especially Cowell.

I was not so cheerful after seeing that. Simon Cowell took his jacket off and has been sat with his shirt half open ever since. :barf

The wife didn't get home until 9.30 pm which means I was not exposed to any sort of shitey Cowell-inspired reality tv. This meant my cotton-thread fragile sanity was extended for another few hours. Until I can source auotomatic weaponry. Then the human race better watch out, particularly if they decide to chat to their pals in the bacon aisle of Sainsbury's with their trolleys angled at 45 degrees to block access to the entire aisle. Then they're dead. Seriously.

The wife didn't get home until 9.30 pm which means I was not exposed to any sort of shitey Cowell-inspired reality tv. This meant my cotton-thread fragile sanity was extended for another few hours. Until I can source auotomatic weaponry. Then the human race better watch out, particularly if they decide to chat to their pals in the bacon aisle of Sainsbury's with their trolleys angled at 45 degrees to block access to the entire aisle. Then they're dead. Seriously.

a113f0b4_u-mad-bro.png

Feeling really cheerful having seen the judges getting pelted with eggs by that random woman on BGT.

especially Cowell.

I was not so cheerful after seeing that. Simon Cowell took his jacket off and has been sat with his shirt half open ever since. :barf

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/simon-cowell-covered-egg-during-1940889

Fishing later on with a workmate. Never fished the venue before so looking forward to it.

Also, I shall be attending, not playing, the 5's on Saturday. Always a guid laugh and catchup wi a few guys and gals on here :D

Sent from my HTC One V using Pie & Bovril mobile app