Reasons to be Cheerful

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/8759104/Transfer-News-Atletico-Madrid-focused-on-Diego

This cheered me up.

Diego Simeone has admitted that Wolfsburg star Diego is the only player that he has asked Atletico Madrid to sign him this summer.

Los Colchoneros' boss is hopeful that a deal can be done with both the Spanish outfit and the player himself trying to pish through a transfer.

New golf shoes and golf glove should be arriving tomorrow and then I'm playing golf in the late afternoon, before watching the Scotland game with my brother and his mate (PTTGOYN, probably). On Saturday I'm possibly playing golf again with my other brother and then staying over at his, before the Clyde Fans' Game at Broadwood on Sunday night in which me and my two brothers are playing. A mental few days, by my standards anyway!

New golf shoes and golf glove should be arriving tomorrow and then I'm playing golf in the late afternoon, before watching the Scotland game with my brother and his mate (PTTGOYN, probably). On Saturday I'm possibly playing golf again with my other brother and then staying over at his, before the Clyde Fans' Game at Broadwood on Sunday night in which me and my two brothers are playing. A mental few days, by my standards anyway!

Hope you have a great weekend! Why do you need golf shoes though, now that most clubs prohibit spikes? Is it just to keep the peasants out?

Been offered two full-time jobs for next year, great stuff as it's really difficult to get that first job in teaching after the probation year. Absolutely delighted and it means that the summer holidays in three weeks time will actually feel like the start of a holiday, and not just being unemployed!

Been offered two full-time jobs for next year, great stuff as it's really difficult to get that first job in teaching after the probation year. Absolutely delighted and it means that the summer holidays in three weeks time will actually feel like the start of a holiday, and not just being unemployed!

It must be a great comfort to the general populous that people like you are teaching the coming generations.

It must be a great comfort to the general populous that people like you are teaching the coming generations.

I'm not sure what's more of a comfort to them - the fact that I'm allowed in schools, or the fact that you're not.