Reasons to be Cheerful

My last exam was yesterday. It wasn't great, but I can finally relax and enjoy my 3 month long summer before *hopefully* starting Uni in September. Got Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi and T in the Park all coming up in the next few weeks as well and before I know it, the football will be back. Pleasing/dece.

You also have an impending hawfing in a certain football match on Sunday to look forward to :thumsup2

Here's a reason to be cheerful. This is NOT my team's new away strip for next season:

The bottom of that shirt reminds me of Dunfermline's Hummel effort in the early 90's. Go retro.

dunfermline-home-football-shirt-1992-199

Edited by Hedgecutter

I've been sitting in Starbucks for the last hour abusing their free wifi and gazing out over Princess Street. Not bad considering the direction my day could have gone.

What the f**k happened to the old thread? How am I supposed to remember what I had to be cheerful about if I can't look back and see? Thank Christ that being cheerful is a rare occurrence for me; I hope the 'Things That Get On Your Nerves' thread doesn't go tits up.

My 17 year old son is now insured to drive our car.yasss.no more taxis,minibuses or walking home after a night out.

On the other hand, insurance premium probably up by about £200 a month...

My 17 year old son is now insured to drive our car.yasss.no more taxis,minibuses or walking home after a night out.

I absolutely love the naivety of this post and look forward to the various follow ups in the PTTGOYN thread. :lol: