Reasons to be Cheerful

I avoided going the in laws for the regular but sub-standard Sunday chicken dinner by informing the Mrs that the pizzas in the fridge were approaching their sell by date and that the kids would prefer that to her Mother's Sunday roast.

Result!

Hope you're not planning a Subcrawl down there. Could get messy if you have a pint at every stop. ;)

I tried Bert, I tried.

Had a fantastic day out and to top it off I get chatting to Johnny Vegas at Euston station where his 9 year old son took a couple of photos of us together. (Now on faceybook)

Just a cunting pity my train was leaving from Kings Cross, not Euston. Bustard. :thumbsdown

How was the oil and water?

Stoopid fecking question ..... "we" have all the oil, and the lake district all their water.

London has feck all, except 'consumers'...

At 5 this morning I took the dog for a walk by the shore. Phone left on charge so was very pissed off to see 4 otters pissing about 15 yards out. Hardest part was keeping said dug quiet.

Now I am from the west coast, and even though I had hollidayed on Jura which is the otter capital of Europe for several weeks, I have never seen one until about 3 years ago. Gorgeous things.

So 5 am tomorrow.... with phone......

Feck all chance :(

At 5 this morning I took the dog for a walk by the shore. Phone left on charge so was very pissed off to see 4 otters pissing about 15 yards out. Hardest part was keeping said dug quiet.

Now I am from the west coast, and even though I had hollidayed on Jura which is the otter capital of Europe for several weeks, I have never seen one until about 3 years ago. Gorgeous things.

So 5 am tomorrow.... with phone......

Feck all chance :(

Love it! :lol:

Today is a "Tit Tuesday". Already seen copious amounts of T&A at Glasgow Central, enjoy!

Working a stone's throw from Buchanan Street I can also confirm that Glasgow is "heaving" with "clunge" today.

How very, very pleasant.

:thumsup2

My last exam was yesterday. It wasn't great, but I can finally relax and enjoy my 3 month long summer before *hopefully* starting Uni in September. Got Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi and T in the Park all coming up in the next few weeks as well and before I know it, the football will be back. Pleasing/dece.