Reasons to be Cheerful

Just finished my old shit job and don't start my new shit job for two weeks and the wife and kids are now away until the 19th of next month. I have bought all the shitty unhealthy food that please the fat belly the most, downloaded all of lost and talked the mother in law to take the dog while the wife is away. Happy days.

Just finished my old shit job and don't start my new shit job for two weeks and the wife and kids are now away until the 19th of next month. I have bought all the shitty unhealthy food that please the fat belly the most, downloaded all of lost and talked the mother in law to take the dog while the wife is away. Happy days.

Forgot to say that I am going to try and make a new record for how much a man in his 30s can wack it off.

Kate from lost yum yum yum

There's a street market on in Killie until Sunday. The wife insisted we go today and I'm glad we did because for lunch I had genuine currywurst for the first time ever. I've seen it mentioned on here and always fancied it - I wasn't disappointed. Brilliant! :thumsup2

More lost for me today. Might even try sitting on the other chair in the living room.

Its strange but I can't remember ever sitting on it. I have my chair and I never really cheat on it unless I fancy a stretch out on the sofa.

5lives Fighting Talk.

Tonights end of season live show ended with Bob Mills having to "defend the indefensible" for 20 seconds, and his statement to defend was

"give me 20 minutes and I could turn Claire Balding"

Epic stuff from Mills :)