Reasons to be Cheerful

The word dece. An absolute pleasure and privilege to have this tremendz word in my vocabulary.

How's this pronounced? Like decent minus the 'ent' (I assume it's that) or something stupid like 'dee-say' or 'dee-chay'? Stupid sound for a stupid word wouldn't surprise me tbh.

Edited by Hedgecutter

How's this pronounced? Like decent minus the 'ent' (I assume it's that) or something stupid like 'dee-say' or 'dee-chay'? Stupid sound for a stupid word wouldn't surprise me tbh.

It's pronounced dece.

Am I missing something? I got mine for free when I turned 18.

Everywhere that sells alcohol needs at least one member of staff that has a personal licence saying they are allowed to sell alcohol to the public and they usually charge about £400 to get it.

Link

Guest honestrae95

It's pronounced dece.

Absolute catastrophic word. Only a Livi alias troll could come up with such bawbaggery.

It just seems insane a worker would fork out £400ish and not at least be given a pay increase.

It makes getting a mangers job in the future a lot easier if you have your own personal licence, some places might give people a pay increase for having it but my work doesn't.

Passed all my exams (just in some cases). Went for a run along the beach, it was lovely down there sunny and nobody about. Summer starts here I guess, well after my two 8 hour shifts today an tomorrow.

Passed all my exams (just in some cases). Went for a run along the beach, it was lovely down there sunny and nobody about. Summer starts here I guess, well after my two 8 hour shifts today an tomorrow.

Congratulations